Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

3,172 Replies 3,172
MCano37

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Max. Soy responsable comercial de una empresa de Martech para el mercado Iberia 

0 Upvotes
AAristizabalV

Hello, this is my first time using HubSpot Academy, and also I´m 100% new in digital marketing aspects, I hope to learn a lot from the program and from my colleagues. 

TElSedawy

Hi Everyone, This is Tarek, am currently a key account manager for a German tooling company. I have selected the Sales Managment course in order to enhance myself and add to my experience.

Thanks.

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TElSedawy and welcome to the Community!

We are thrilled to have you here!

Please don't hesitate to create a post in the Marketing Forum here if you have any questions, we are here for you.

Looking forward to seeing other posts from you!

Have a nice day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
SolomonFolalu

Hi Everyone, Solomon here from Nigeria.

I just started the content strategy course and I'm looking forward to sharing ideas with everyone here.

0 Upvotes
DePhilomath
Participant

Hello everyone, I just joined the community 

How's it been going with you all

I'll be glad to make some new friends here 

My name is Prince Bruno 

I'm a Copywriter interested in learning more about marketing 

Let's meet 

0 Upvotes
JoseCarreonn

Hello!

My name is Jose Carreon and I am a stakeholder relations manager at the North Texas Commission in DFW. I've been with the organization for about a  year and a half now, and we are just embarking in our CRM journey with HubSpot. I'm excited to learn more about the software and from the community to better enhance our customer relations and engagement.

0 Upvotes
AudreyT123

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Audrey and I am a marketing coordinator for a commercial real estate brokerage. 

My question for my fellow Hubspot users is what is the best tool you have found on Hubspot, how do you use it and why does it relate to your industry? 

Can't wait to get to know you all! 😊

0 Upvotes
Rupesh31
Participant

Helloo, I'm Rupesh Thakur, a digital marketer. I've been working in this field for over three years. I now work for a non-profit organization where I perform graphic design, social media management, Paid ads, photography, and video editing all in one. Content writing is important in our profession, and it will also help me improve.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Rupesh31, Happy Friday!

Welcome to the community! Your diverse skills in digital marketing, graphic design, and content creation sound impressive. Looking forward to your insights and contributions!

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

asuyahman

Hi everyone my name is abas, i'm from Indonesia 

0 Upvotes
Es-star

Hello, My name is Esther and I am thrilled to learn about email marketing.

0 Upvotes
AVena

Hi everyone! I'm Asi,23,  experienced in Sales (outbound) and content creation. I am looking to upskill and broaden my understanding of digital marketing. I have a background in the social sciences, in Sociology and Anthropology- specifically ethnographic work. I am still trying to navigate fusing all these teachings into a career. I'm really unsure which direction I'm headed but I found myself drawn to the course. 

0 Upvotes
MCelest

Hi everyone! 👋🏾👨🏾

I hope you are well! 🎉 

This place is very nice, thanks! 🎉 🙏🏾☑️🆗💯

D_Chinedu

Hey there, my name is Chinedu and I'm a copywriter. I'm happy to be here. Looking forward to improving my skills as an email copywriter.

GCatarinella
Participant

Hi! My name is Giulia, from Costa Rica and im excited to be part of the community and learn more!

IF3617

👋

PVictor19

Hi,

I am Peace Dick,

A new member. I want to sincerely collaborate with everyone moving forward.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
Tna573

Hi,

My name is Tania and I am looking forward to learn more.

SVerma16

Hello,

Looking forward with working with all of you 

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SVerma16, Welcome to the HubSpot Community!

We're thrilled to have you join us. It's fantastic to hear that you're eager to work with everyone here. Together, we can achieve great things. If you have any questions or need assistance getting started, don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes