Welcome and Introductions

roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Welcome to the Community - introduce yourself!

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! For a full list of current members of the Community team, check out Who's who on the HubSpot Community.

This community has been designed for YOU the HubSpot customer to ask questions, find answers and engage with professionals from all around the world who are driving inbound success with HubSpot’s marketing and sales tools. We welcome all customers, HubSpot Partners and employees to share your expertise and collaborate on best practice use of the HubSpot platform.

Participation is free and only takes one step

When you’re ready to join the conversation by asking a question or answering somebody else’s, you’ll need to sign-in to the HubSpot Community. Creating your community account is free, easy and your ticket to engaging with a community of people using the very same HubSpot products and services that you do.

To sign in simply click ‘Sign In With HubSpot’ in the top right of community.hubspot.com. From here you will be able to authenticate your login with your HubSpot account - this includes all HubSpot customers, free tool users and trials.   

Start your conversation

Looking for a second opinion? Need a workaround? Or maybe you’re just curious! If you're looking to connect with your fellow HubSpot enthusiasts, start a conversation. Or, if you need help using any of the HubSpot tools, the community is on standby to help you out.

Find answers

Help could come from a number of parties here in the community: a fellow user, HubSpot Partner or employee - all of whom are passionate about HubSpot, inbound practices and helping you to meet your business goals.

As soon as a community member has replied to your post, you’ll be notified by email. Keep in mind, that some questions may take longer to resolve than others and that users will use the tools in different ways. You may even receive multiple answers from the community - YOU have the power to pick the best one as an accepted solution.

Collaborate, discuss, build your brand!

You are the expert in getting the most out of HubSpot to meet your business goals. Have expertise to share or a best practice tip to discuss? We want to hear it!

Contribute ideas

Do you have an idea? We’re all ears! Our ideas forum was built for you to share and vote for ideas and feature requests to improve the product.

So what are you waiting for? Introduce yourself below and join the discussion!

Looking to learn more about the Community? Check out our Getting Started guide

2,963 Replies 2,963
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Chuksy, we're very happy to have you here! 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
portiva
Participant

John Mackliney here; I'm new here. I run SEO for a small company that deals with virtual medical assistants. I am responsible for the SEO aspect of the website https://portiva.com: Our industry-leading vetting process guarantees that physicians, dentists, and other healthcare professionals
and vets get the most outstanding virtual assistant for their practice. I also handle Google Ads and SEO, including YouTube optimization.

I'm curious to hear from people who run niche businesses significantly. Additionally, not everyone is aware to search for some of these services because they don't seem to be offered elsewhere online. That makes it challenging to research my keywords and evaluate my competition.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @portiva,

thank you for the great introduction, it was interesting to learn about vetting processes! Welcome to the Community! 🙂 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
Chuksy
Participant

This is really helpful. Thank so much for the guide.

EAngel6

I'm Elayne and I am new around here. I run a small niche business by myself. I am the author of the only mainstream reference book on the subject of body piercing: The Piercing Bible, (Penguin Random House, 2021). I offer online photo consultations for piercing problems and anatomy consultations for piercing suitability and placement. I also provide one-on-one piercer coaching, (customized continuing education for professional practitioners).

I'd be interested in talking with others who have highly specialized businesses. Also, some of my services do not appear to be available elsewhere online, and therefore people do not know to search for them. That makes checking my competition and figuring out my keywords a bit tricky.

AGiltner
Participant

Welcome! Here's a great resource https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/ that may prove beneficial to you.  Also, deeply understanding your ideal customer will also help, especially the questions they're asking about piercing on forums. Hope this helps 🙂

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @EAngel6! We're happy to have you here 🙂 

I would recommend joining the SEO Study Group to connect with SEO professionals and students. You can connect with other study group members and form strategies together.

Best,

Kristen

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Jacksongrace

Hi 

I'm Jackson grace and I'm new to SEO 

Hoping to learn and understand it so well 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jacksongrace it is great to have you here! 

Happy learning 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Upvotes
JBragg
Participant

Hi, my name is Joe, I've been using HubSpot for almost 2 years. I am a Process Improvement Leader, so I am always looking at HubSpot from a problem solving approach. "How are we currently using the software's features today?" and "How can they help grow our business and streamline our operations?" are questions I'm always asking. Now that I have some experience, I would like to start giving back to the Community since you all have helped us so much to adopt HubSpot!

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JBragg welcome!

It is amazing to have you here so all the community can learn from your experience 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

0 Upvotes
MDevkar
Participant

Hello Everyone, my name's monil devkar. I have recently started my online certification course of content marketing from hubspot. Looking forward to learn more about content marketing and connect with people with similar interests and share ideas and make network with best in business.

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MDevkar welcome, you are in the right place!

Happy learning 🙂

Best, 

Diana

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @emacrow,

Welcome to the Community! We're happy to have you here 🙂 

0 Upvotes
FMichael0

Hi Iam Fitha and iam also there for the same course..happy learning 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @FMichael0!

We hope you're enjoying your experience with the Content Marketing course so far! 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MDevkar 

Welcome to the Community! 🙂 We're glad to have you here. You may want to join the Content Marketing Study group here

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

MWright8

Hello All,

Glad to be joining the HubSpot community as I work on setting up our company on the Sales and Marketing Hubs.

Matt

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MWright8 we are happy to have you here 😊

Best, 

Diana

0 Upvotes
MWright8

Thank you Diana!

Matt

0 Upvotes
BSwaper
Contributor

Hi there! I'm Benny. I work as a manager in Educational company. It's nice to be in this community!))

0 Upvotes