Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

airwolfke
Contributor

Trigger when field in submission form has filled

SOLVE

Is there a possibility to trigger that a email is send when a form is submitted and the submitter requested to be contacted through Microsoft Teams

Steps:

- submitter selects the way he would like to be contacted, he selects "Videoconference through Teams"

- once the form is submitted the submitter receives an invite to book a meeting in my calendar for 30minutes and he receives automatically a Teams link.

I have the Teams plugin installed btw.

Or do you need Marketing Hub Starter to make this trigger to happen?

Thanks,

Ruben 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Whathcock
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @airwolfke ,

It sounds like what you're looking to do (trigger a workflow off of a form submssion and/or specific property value) requires access to the Workflows tool, which is available with Marketing Hub Professional or higher

Hope this helps.

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Whathcock
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @airwolfke ,

It sounds like what you're looking to do (trigger a workflow off of a form submssion and/or specific property value) requires access to the Workflows tool, which is available with Marketing Hub Professional or higher

Hope this helps.

Whitney

signature.png

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.
0 Upvotes