Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SGoel7

Best tech stack on top of Hubspot CRM

SOLVE

Hi all, I am looking to integrate a power dialer/call recorder in my Hubspot CRM instance. Any suggestions?

If it helps, we are a B2B SaaS company and will have 3-4 sales people working within Hubspot to manage contacts, leads, and deals.  We'll be running Seamless.ai for contact information and I'd love my team to be able to efficiently prospect out of Hubspot.  Not sure if there is a native dialer or if you have to go to a partner.  If a partner, any good ones?

Thanks!

2 Accepted solutions
FCorbaci
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey there,

Personally I prefer keeping number of tools used in operations minimum, so my first suggestion would be to go with HubSpot's calling function. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/use-the-calling-tool
Our sales team is using that too and you can do the basics pretty good. Keeping it in HubSpot makes data management often easier. And they are improving the tool so you can expect better experience in future.

Other than that, Aircall is used by many B2B SaaS companies to do outreach, you can check it out, but I don't have experience with that.

Cheers

View solution in original post

danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@SGoel7 if you use HubSpot for calling, it can record calls and give you transcripts. 

At our company we also use Aitcall for calling in general because we're remote. But I make all my calls directly out of HubSpot, including using the HubSpot app on my phone. And it records my calls. 

We also use Avoma in our Zoom meetings to take notes and give transcripts, so that could be an option. Plus I know HubSpot itself uses Gong in a lot of their meetings and calls. 

Those are my ideas. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@SGoel7 if you use HubSpot for calling, it can record calls and give you transcripts. 

At our company we also use Aitcall for calling in general because we're remote. But I make all my calls directly out of HubSpot, including using the HubSpot app on my phone. And it records my calls. 

We also use Avoma in our Zoom meetings to take notes and give transcripts, so that could be an option. Plus I know HubSpot itself uses Gong in a lot of their meetings and calls. 

Those are my ideas. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
crossg1

SOLVE

Hey...i also work in a few different industries and i have gotten hubspot because i feel it will be best to help manage my businesses... my primary work phone is a verizon one talk and i was going to attach another number to that for my front end answering because i am launching a brand new way of processing payments.  Our technology is innovative and has the ability to interpret current software applications and emulate them to keep workflows the way they are...Our cloud API is also is Omni stacked with a business choice payment subscription. Basically owners have the means to set the terms over their merchant accounts allowing them to choose the payment methods they wish to accept and set the fees. it then poresents the customer with the option to choose how they want to pay based on what the owner wants to offer...its pretty revolutionary and i spent a lot of time and money resesarching this all to make it happen... regardless is it possible for me to have those phone numbers run in hubspot or do i need to set up differently?

danmoyle

SOLVE

@crossg1 the short answer is that you can have multiple HubSpot calling numbers, yes. 

Hope that helps!

P.S. I did get your message and will get back to you first thing next week. Thanks! 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
FCorbaci
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Hey there,

Personally I prefer keeping number of tools used in operations minimum, so my first suggestion would be to go with HubSpot's calling function. https://knowledge.hubspot.com/calling/use-the-calling-tool
Our sales team is using that too and you can do the basics pretty good. Keeping it in HubSpot makes data management often easier. And they are improving the tool so you can expect better experience in future.

Other than that, Aircall is used by many B2B SaaS companies to do outreach, you can check it out, but I don't have experience with that.

Cheers