Sales Integrations

henrou
Contributor

Unable to connect LinkedIn Sales Navigator on Safari

SOLVE

I recently purchased two licenses of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and then connected the LinkedIn Sales Navigator app in Hubspot. In Safari though I am not able to log in to my LSN account from within Hubspot  and my colleague has the same problem.

We are both able to log in to the Sales Navigator website using Safari.

This issue only occurs on Safari (12.1.2), it works in Firefox (70.0.1) and Chrome (78.0.3904.108). 

Error message in SafariError message in Safari

= = = =

The error has changed slightly for me since the above. After attempting to log in, the LinkedIn login popup flashes by and when it's gone the Sales Navigator area of Hubspot says this even though I do have a SN subscription and this all works in Firefox.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription not found

You need a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team contract in order to gain access to this integration.

1 Accepted solution
Momenta
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

This is fixed in the Apple MacOS release 10.15.3 which was released this last week. Just run the update and then ensure the 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking' feature in Safari (Preferences / Privacy) is unselected.

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15
Momenta
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

This is fixed in the Apple MacOS release 10.15.3 which was released this last week. Just run the update and then ensure the 'Prevent Cross-Site Tracking' feature in Safari (Preferences / Privacy) is unselected.

henrou
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok, good news then @Momenta . I'm still on 10.14.6 but will upgrade at some point and see if that does the trick for me too.

0 Upvotes
Momenta
Contributor

SOLVE

From LinkedIn Support:

The Sales Navigator integration into the HubSpot platform is a limited integration that has been built out by HubSpot as a SNAP partner.

What can recommend is to uninstall and reinstall the plug-in to see if this may fix the issue, otherwise, I will need to reference you to HubSpot for assistance with the issue you are having.

Unfortunately, we have limited resources to assist with this type of integration.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Momenta,

If you are still having issues after uninstalling, please let us know.

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide around your set up and where you are getting stuck, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

Momenta
Contributor

SOLVE

Have already done the reinstall. Also have a support case open on this with your and LI support. After 3 days your support person still can't verify that Safari is even supported. Sad...

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Momenta,

Thank you for confirming! I was able to locate your ticket with technical support and I can see that they are investigating this matter with the product team and should be in touch soon with actionable next steps. Continuing to partner with Support will be the most direct way to resolve this matter. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Momenta
Contributor

SOLVE

I'm having the same issue, but it kicked off with the install of the Catalina 10.15.2 update. Prior to that it would work if I disable the 'Prevent cross-site tracking' under the Privacy section of Safari's preferences.

henrou
Contributor

SOLVE

Interesting @Momenta . The error has changed slightly for me by the way. After attempting to log in, the LinkedIn login popup flashes by and when it's gone the Sales Navigator area of Hubspot says this even though I do have a SN subscription and this all works in Firefox.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator subscription not found

You need a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team contract in order to gain access to this integration.

0 Upvotes
Momenta
Contributor

SOLVE

Yes, same here. Clearly they are working on it. I have an active service request as well, since it does not seem that HS looks at these forums.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @henrou 

Please refer to this article to see if you meet the integration requirements.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/how-to-connect-hubspot-and-linkedin-sales-navigator

henrou
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks for the suggestion @gelflex-cc

I am meeting the requirements for the integration. Using Chrome and Firefox the integration works well for both me and my colleague but on Safari we are not able to login. The error message is "We’re sorry - something has gone wrong on our end" which is displayed in the Sales Navigator integration area in the bottom right of the screen.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@henrou I am not sure Safari is a supported browser. Chrome is the browser of choice. I do not believe MAC is supported.  Can you use Chome exclusively?

0 Upvotes
henrou
Contributor

SOLVE

@gelflex-cc I can and am using other browsers for now but prefer not to. And Safari, and certainly Mac computers, are supported by Hubspot.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/resources/which-browsers-are-supported-by-hubspot

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@henrou that has not always been the case and there are many challenges here in the community with mac. 

I am not able to help you. Best of luck

0 Upvotes
henrou
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok thanks anyway @gelflex-cc and let's hope there is a fix soon.