Sales Integrations

JGood
Contributor

Stripe Integration

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to move some data in Stripe into Hubspot so I can track paid attribution for our ad spend and to track revenue associated with a sales team.  I'm curious to know what tools folks have used to do this. I see a number of folks have used Zapier. I know I can hire a Hubspot developer to create a custom integration. I could have my dev team build one.  But I'm looking for a low-code/no-code option. The app in the Hubspot marketplace has terrible reviews.  Thanks for your feedback!

2 Accepted solutions
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

Stripe Integration

SOLVE

Hey @JGood, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

I haven't personally integrated HubSpot and Stripe before, but it looks like the native integration in the HubSpot app marketplace is really poorly rated like you said. I'm not sure exactly what functionality you need (it sounds like you're trying to send Stripe purchases back into HubSpot and associate them with specific contacts), but I feel like Zapier would be the best first step for you (here's their HubSpot-Stripe integration overview page).

It's pretty affordable, and there's a good chance that it'll be able to do what you need it to do (or get you pretty close). It's also the quickest and cheapest option of the ones you shared! 

That's just my thought, but some other Community members may have more specific thoughts and use cases! 

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

JonathanS
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

Stripe Integration

SOLVE

Hey, @JGood there are a couple of different options out there and @jolle is spot on with Zapier which allows you to build a fairly simple connection.

Depending on the level of functionality you need/want - I would recommend checking out Zaybra. We built this app after running into similar issues with our quote to cash and revenue reporting inside of HubSpot. I've seen quite a few users track commission using Zaybra. I live and breathe HubSpot and Stripe so happy to answer any other questions about connecting the two softwares. 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Gercek
Participant

Stripe Integration

SOLVE

Zabyra sounds really expensive at 400/mo simply to push payment info to Hubspot. I can't believe the native integration can not connect the dots between marketing and sales

0 Upvotes
JonathanS
Solution

Stripe Integration

SOLVE

Hey, @JGood there are a couple of different options out there and @jolle is spot on with Zapier which allows you to build a fairly simple connection.

Depending on the level of functionality you need/want - I would recommend checking out Zaybra. We built this app after running into similar issues with our quote to cash and revenue reporting inside of HubSpot. I've seen quite a few users track commission using Zaybra. I live and breathe HubSpot and Stripe so happy to answer any other questions about connecting the two softwares. 

Cheers!

JGood
Contributor

Stripe Integration

SOLVE

Thanks! My Hubspot rep actually recommended you folks when I asked him about it. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
jolle
Solution

Stripe Integration

SOLVE

Hey @JGood, thanks for reaching out! This is a great question.

I haven't personally integrated HubSpot and Stripe before, but it looks like the native integration in the HubSpot app marketplace is really poorly rated like you said. I'm not sure exactly what functionality you need (it sounds like you're trying to send Stripe purchases back into HubSpot and associate them with specific contacts), but I feel like Zapier would be the best first step for you (here's their HubSpot-Stripe integration overview page).

It's pretty affordable, and there's a good chance that it'll be able to do what you need it to do (or get you pretty close). It's also the quickest and cheapest option of the ones you shared! 

That's just my thought, but some other Community members may have more specific thoughts and use cases! 

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature