Reporting & Analytics

AKubrin9

Goal tracking for HubSpot forms

SOLVE

Hello, HubSpot community,

I'm using HubSpot forms for newsletter signups and for a contact form. I'm also using GA 4 for analytics.

I'm kind of a noob at all this. What should I track in GA, and how do I set it up?

A point in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, all.

AK

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9 

I would suggest that you create thank you pages for your goal tracking and then use the Page view on the thank you page as the goal that you track. Its the most accurate way but it can also then aid the user experience at the same time as the user can continue engaging with other relevant information.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9 ,

As I can understand from your query, that you want to track the performance of the form. So for that you need not to use Ga. Hubspot form analytics and reporting provide you all those features.
Attaching the sample Below.

deepikaverma_0-1669196970345.png

Thank you!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
deepikaverma
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9 ,

As I can understand from your query, that you want to track the performance of the form. So for that you need not to use Ga. Hubspot form analytics and reporting provide you all those features.
Attaching the sample Below.

deepikaverma_0-1669196970345.png

Thank you!

AKubrin9

SOLVE

Thank you, @deepikaverma. HubSpot analytics also provide a simple solution. But please see my reply to @NicoleSengers below, because her answer is also valuable.

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AKubrin9 

I would suggest that you create thank you pages for your goal tracking and then use the Page view on the thank you page as the goal that you track. Its the most accurate way but it can also then aid the user experience at the same time as the user can continue engaging with other relevant information.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
AKubrin9

SOLVE

@nic3 as @deepikaverma points out above, HS analytics provide a simple way to track form submissions.

But I will also create a thank you page, because that page offers an additional touchpoint and a way to improve UX.

Thank you both for weighing in.

Akubrin