Public - Community Champions

ThatChristinaG
Orientador(a)

Important Announcement Regarding HubSpot Advocacy Team

Dear HubFans.

Working with all of you has been the highlight of my career and I am honored that I have been able to work with you.

It’s been so lovely to see you help others and showcase your impressive knowledge on all things HubSpot.

I know there are quite a few entrepreneurs in here and I know you’ll understand that feeling when you need to build something of your very own. With that, I am leaving HubSpot at the end of the year to start my own business.

Though I’m leaving HubSpot, I’m not leaving the community, and I will continue to cheer you all on from the sidelines. I’ll also still be chronically online (I know) so feel free to connect with me on social so we can stay connected! Please don’t be a stranger and let me know if you ever need anything!

HubFans is still going strong and the amazing Sharon Licari and the rest of the community team are going to be working with HubFans to ensure you have a wonderful experience.

For any advocacy-related inquiries or support, please feel free to reach out to Sharon Licari at slicari@hubspot.com or Kinzie Trompak at ktrompak@hubspot.com.

Thank you for your ongoing support and dedication to the HubSpot community.

All the best,

Christina 

3 Respostas 3
Hansen
Participante

Congratulations! Excited to continue following your journey and learning from you.

0 Avaliação positiva
bendonahower
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Holy smokes. Well, didn't see that coming! I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
ThatChristinaG
Orientador(a)

Thank you so much! Can't wait to cheer for all of you from the sidelines. 

CG

0 Avaliação positiva