Marketing Hub | Fragen, Tipps & bewährte Methoden

IvanPanayotov
Participant

Potenzielle Kunden/ Prospecting Tool

SOLVE
Liebe HubSpot Community,  wie bzw. kann ich sehen, welche Landingpages die potenziellen Kunden besucht haben? Ich sehe zwar die Quelle aus der sie kommen aber nicht die Landigpage, auf die sie landen. Auch ist das Serfverhalten auf der entsprechenden Domain für mich noch nicht nachvollziehbar. Kann vielleicht jemand helfen? 
DANKE! 
BG 
Ivan
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Richtig, @IvanPanayotov, dafür bräuchte es wie gesagt Drittlösungen.

Es gibt bereits eine Anfrage an das Produktteam hier, Filter Prospects by Specific URLs/Page Visited. Allerdings plant das Produktteam aktuell nicht, diese Idee umzusetzen:

"Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I wanted to let you know about how we're thinking about Prospects in the future. This post is similar to my other one on another top-voted Prospects idea.

While we don't have plans to bring back the exact feature of showing pageviews in Prospects, I wanted you to know that it's not because we don't want to invest in Prospect-like functionality. Quite the opposite! Over time, you should see more and more of this functionality available in the platform. As an example, the new "Account Overview" (a Sales Professional feature shipping May 19th as part of the ABM launch) will show all pages viewed by known visitors AND anonymous viewers associated with an account.

This idea is actually a great example of functionality that could be rolled into reporting or revisit notification. In the coming weeks, I may ask if anyone is willing to talk about this use case more. No matter what, I will keep this thread in the loop as we do more discovery about how these features will find themselves into the platform overall. I know product development can be frustrating, but I genuinely appreciate the feedback and the enthusiam. Thank you."

Viele Grüße!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
IvanPanayotov
Participant

SOLVE

Alles klar, vielen Dank! 

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hallo @IvanPanayotov,

diese Informationen gibt das Prospect-Tool leider nicht aus. Hier bekommst du nur, was du im Tool tatsächlich auch siehst, meines Wissens gibt es darüber hinaus neben dem Aktivitäten-Feed (danke für den Hinweis) keine weiterführenden Berichtsmöglichkeiten. Dazu müsste man Drittlösungen; Albacross kommt mir hier spontan in den Sinn.

Viele Grüße!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

IvanPanayotov
Participant

SOLVE

Hallo Karsten, vielen Dank. Ich habe gesehen, dass diese Info doch im Aktivitätenfeed vorhanden ist, allerings separat nach dem Motto: Interesent A hat Landingpage B besucht. Doch leider ist die Info unstrukturiert und nicht recherchierbar bzw. auswertbar, sondern lediglich im Feed vorhanden. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Richtig, @IvanPanayotov, dafür bräuchte es wie gesagt Drittlösungen.

Es gibt bereits eine Anfrage an das Produktteam hier, Filter Prospects by Specific URLs/Page Visited. Allerdings plant das Produktteam aktuell nicht, diese Idee umzusetzen:

"Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm a Product Manager at HubSpot. I wanted to let you know about how we're thinking about Prospects in the future. This post is similar to my other one on another top-voted Prospects idea.

While we don't have plans to bring back the exact feature of showing pageviews in Prospects, I wanted you to know that it's not because we don't want to invest in Prospect-like functionality. Quite the opposite! Over time, you should see more and more of this functionality available in the platform. As an example, the new "Account Overview" (a Sales Professional feature shipping May 19th as part of the ABM launch) will show all pages viewed by known visitors AND anonymous viewers associated with an account.

This idea is actually a great example of functionality that could be rolled into reporting or revisit notification. In the coming weeks, I may ask if anyone is willing to talk about this use case more. No matter what, I will keep this thread in the loop as we do more discovery about how these features will find themselves into the platform overall. I know product development can be frustrating, but I genuinely appreciate the feedback and the enthusiam. Thank you."

Viele Grüße!

Karsten Köhler