Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

hayson_tan

How to obtain detailed content from contact pageviews in Hubspot's workflow

I create a workflow, if the hs_analytics_num_page_views attribute increases in number, then I want to get the link in the added pageviews and assign a value to the contact's attribute based on the link information. How should I write code in customer code to get pageviews details?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hayson_tan, Happy Monday!

Thank you for posting in our Community! 

Do you have any API set up or just your workflow in HubSpot? How are you currently getting the link?  The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

I want to share this developer page here with more information about tracking code, 

In addition to tracking page views, the HubSpot tracking code allows you to identify visitors, track events, and manually track page views without reloading the page. The tracking code API allows you to dynamically create events and track event data in HubSpot.

To our top experts @Josh @Anton any recommendations to @hayson_tan?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
hayson_tan

I don't know how to get the link in pageviews

hayson_tan_0-1702343802891.png

I set a trigger when hs_ Analytics_ Num_ Page_ When the views field is added, I want to obtain the link clicked by the contact person, and based on this link, I will determine whether I want to assign a value to a custom property that I have created

0 Upvotes