HubSpot Ideas

MarianaG

add dependent fields to survey questions

it would be great to be able to add logic to survey questions in Hubspot.

Creating a custom survey is great but we should be able to include conditional fields 

127 Replies
AH2020

Custom surveys should have th ability to display different questions based on the customer's responses.

Ex. "Did you use the bonus feature we included in the product?

if yes> give us yout thoughts on how it worked

if no> tell us what other features would be beneficial to your experience

The current workaround is to use the Forms module, but that is time-consuming and more complicated that it could be if it was just a feature in the forms module. Plus, within forms I would have to create a bunch of new properties to record responses in. 

__meree6
Member | Gold Partner

Hi HubSpot, 

I agree with MarianaG. I enjoy the HubSpot Customer Feedback Survey tool, but it could be greatly improved with logic-based questions, similar (if not identical) to the logic options in HubSpot forms. 

THanna6

This is essential and is a big miss. Without it you can't use Hubspot alone survey's

ESauls

Conditional logic is super necessary for any successful and meaningful survey. To not have this feature is to not support survey functionality. Period. 

LTasker1

Agreed! Logic would be incredibly helpful when building surveys so only relevant questions are shown to the user

JBrillinger
Participant

Excited to see this implemented.

ReneeOHM
Participant

I cannot agree more with Mariana. So frustrating that we cannot build a custom survey and add logic to control which question/page they see next based on their answer. pleeeeaaase do something about this soon! 

EHooijer
Participant

+1 for conditional logic as well!

indiracatmedia
Contributor | Elite Partner

This would be amazing to have in custom surveys!

TPawley

Absolutely! In fact I'm shocked this isn't a feature and disappointed as I assumed (my fault for ASSuming) it would be part of the options when I added Service Hub to our subscriptions. 

pwr2101

This would be insanely valuable. Please Please Please do this!!!

ABolijn

I also agree with this topic! Working on a customer survey for our best clients to let us know what they thinking of us. Normally I used to do this in Typeform, but started in Hubspot... well, a lot of my questions I can't ask/use as in the past they worked on dependencies in the related answers given but Hubspot can't handle that. Such a bummer!! 

EDavies22

+1 here as well. Can't believe this isn't higher up on the wishlist!

ADiCola2
Member | Elite Partner

This is such a big miss to not have it apart of surveys

MarissaStone
Participant

We also are hoping for this! We are trying to build surveys that only show relevant questions based on previously answered questions. Seems like a huge miss! 

DLake8

This is absolutely essential.

JoelWhitford
Participant | Elite Partner

+1 for conditional logic in surveys. 

Andreas
Contributor | Diamond Partner

This is a must have in a survey tool. Please do something about this, HubSpot 

NLeary
Participant | Diamond Partner

+1 for conditional logic in surveys!

Vscarna
Participant

Must have, very critical to have for our business.