HubSpot Ideas

Cnadler

Tag users on LinkedIn in social tool

It would be great if HubSpot could add the ability to tag users on LinkedIn in the social puclishing tool.

58 Replies
SmallGiants

Yes! Please allow tagging of users and businesses on Linkedin through Hubspot. Likewise, personal Facebook pages should be able to tag individuals and businesses.

JoannaSharma
Member | Partner

Yes this functionality would be great.

cloudguru
Participant

+1 For this functionality! It works sparodically for facebook and LinkedIn.

heaconley

Oh I need this functionality for my growing small business, and I need it now. I post to LinkedIN weekly and ALL my clients are in that platform. Right now I have to wait for the scheduled posts to run, then if I remember, and have the time to circle back, add the @tags. Time waster.

Makes the scheduler half useless for someone like me that wants to call out clients and promote industry influencers to grow my efforts. HELP - how soon before this will be activated? It runs well in Twitter and FB.

Thank you for expediting in advance!

FraunhoferCSE
Participant

You can tag businesses on LinkedIn through the scheduler, you just have to play with it and sometimes the business will come up if you type slowly enough but you can't tag people on it, which stinks because we were just trying to wrote a post on LinkedIn and schedule it for tomorrow to thank some people for visiting our laboratory and I can't tag them so I have to remember to do it tomorrow morning which is super annoying. I can tag fine on Twitter and for the most part on Facebook too if they are a busienss (haven't tried normal people tagging for FB yet) but it would be very helpful to get this tool!

IlanMintz

Yes please!

klangkammer
Participant

Please! 

KatarinaCretnik
Participant | Platinum Partner

Count me in. Tagging people on social media posts published/scheduled via HS is a really needed feature.

batteryjill

YES PLEASE.

Cathyfitz

Yes please! 

Daria
HubSpot Product Team

We wish we could do this, but we're limited by LinkedIn's API which doesn't allow for tagging users. 

MeganB

@Daria - since it's not possible to tag users on some platforms in scheduled posts, is there a way to link a manual post back into HubSpot so that we can still track the metrics along with the scheduled posts?

jperrier

Yup!

MariamAli

Hi.

Please add the feature of tagging people on LinkedIn through HubSpot. I handle the social media posting for my company and this option is much required.

It would be great if it could be updated at the earliest.

Thanks.

jjonesboston

YES PLEASE.

Not having this functionality is wasting time and effort from a social channel management perspective.

lew1skathy

Please add the feature of tagging people on LinkedIn through HubSpot.   I have to tag individuals and it makes it difficult to track campaigns without sending the posts through Hubspot, but then I have to edit each linkedin post to add to individual tags.   It makes it very difficult to preschedule campaign posts when I have to edit each linkedin post after it's submitted.

Thank you for your consideration in getting this changed asap.

Kathy

Sylvia1

This would be so helpful! I like to plan many posts in advance on variou accounts so this would really help us A TON! 

Gwenael

Yes, could be very usefull to increase audience of our posts. Thank you !

Jérôme

Please add the feature of tagging people on LinkedIn through HubSpot.

we need it !!! 🙏🏻🚀🍾

JBleess

Definitely need this functionality!  Being able to tag a companies is great but need the individual person functionality as well.  Too bad this wasn't rolled out at the same time as the company functionality.