HubSpot Ideas

MKlintsevich

Split a Ticket into Multiple Tickets

Would love to have this feature for the many of the same reasons others have mentioned. Hoping this will be added in the near future. Thank you in advance. 

5 Replies
ChadHohn
Participant

Child tickets are great in Zendesk so you can split out a sub issue or even when a customer just replies to a closed ticket so you can split the conversation into a new thread to track it separately! Great idea I'd love to see this as well.

JulianR
Participant

The ability to split (and merge) is a basic and key features of helpdesk systems as often what a customer thinks of as one task is actually two or three. Huge upvote from me. Really hate having to work around this one currently.

JDale

Must-have. Manually making a new ticket and re-linking the emails is a pain. And then emails come in from the user reopening the old tickets. There must be a better way to handle customers who just put everything in a single email thread, because that's 99% of customers.

JCollins111

This idea has been requested before -- maybe upvote this one too! https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Split-Tickets-in-separate-Tickets/idi-p/310656

JDale

I see a bunch of people in that thread solved it by switching to Freshdesk instead, which apparently can integrate into HubSpot.