HubSpot Ideas

taylorfriss

Snippets in Google Chrome Extension (Gmail Inbox)

The addition of snippets was a massive help to our teams efficiency. However, many of our sales reps still use a different extension that allows them to use snippets from within their Gmail Inbox when sending emails.

Since we still rely on our Gmail inboxes it would be helpful to have access to snippets there. 

HubSpot Updates
Re: Snippets in Google Chrome Extension (Gmail Inbox) - changed to: Delivered
January 22, 2018 03:38 PM

As of today, all HubSpot Chrome extension users have the ability to insert snippets into their Gmail.  Please let me know if anyone has questions on this! 

3 Replies
krishtha
HubSpot Product Team

As of today, all HubSpot Chrome extension users have the ability to insert snippets into their Gmail.  Please let me know if anyone has questions on this! 

lisachow

The snippets function in Gmail extension is very helpful and makes our lives much easier! However, we are not able to view by folder in Gmail extension and it is very difficult when we have so many snippets to select from. 

Is it possible to view snippets by folder in Gmail as well?

KPater
Participant

Replying to this thread as I think it's the closest one I've found relating to my issue.

I agree with lisachow that the snippet functionnality directly in the Gmail extension is quite helpful, but I also agree that it can get overwhelming. 

Since this has been posted, were there any changes to the snippet function in gmail? Could we have acces to the same #snippetname shortcut function available throughout Hubspot, but on Gmail?