HubSpot Ideas

BrianSchmidt

Restrict ability to connect personal email

Looking for a way to limit who on my team can connect hubspot to a personal email. I need to strictly limit connections to select people. This could be either through permissions or by getting an alert when someone wants to connect - either solution would be fine. Checked with HubSpot customer support and it seems there isn't curently a solution for this. 

The concern is that some of our employees may have email with sensitive data and I want to eliminate the possibility of them connecting.

This is a significant hurdle for our adoption of sales hub so if anybody has ideas I'd love to hear them. 

Thanks!

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
September 18, 2023 08:50 AM

This is now available to all portals.

In Beta
August 28, 2023 08:36 AM

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now In Beta. Admins can opt their portals in by visiting the What's New section in your portal. We’ll be sure to update you here as soon as this feature is Delivered.

In Planning
April 10, 2023 11:32 AM

@BrianSchmidt we are creating a new permission for this. I'll update this idea once it's available!

3 Replies
hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

@BrianSchmidt we are creating a new permission for this. I'll update this idea once it's available!

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

I'm happy to announce that this feature is now In Beta. Admins can opt their portals in by visiting the What's New section in your portal. We’ll be sure to update you here as soon as this feature is Delivered.

hroberts
HubSpot Product Team

This is now available to all portals.