HubSpot Ideas

LThomas13

Presets (i.e., signatures) Assign to a Team versus Individual Users

Please provide a way that we can assign presets to a Team versus individually.  This can be very time consuming to assign to each user when working with global clients.

1. Role:  Super Admin, Admin
2. Goal: Assign presets to a Team
3. Value Add:  Ease of use in assigning presets to mass users
4. Other places who have this feature: Assigning property permissions by Teams
5. See below

The instructions sound promising in Pic1, however, you still have to click each user. In Pic2, there's no filter available to filter by team. Sure you can sort the Team column. When you are working with a global client, it's painful to have to select each user to assign the preset.

PIC 1
 LThomas13_0-1674052382538.png

PIC 2

LThomas13_1-1674052426234.png

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
February 23, 2023 08:07 AM

This is live to all customers with access to Presets as of today!

In Beta
January 26, 2023 08:54 AM

The ability to add entire teams to a preset is now in beta! We expect this to be live in February, but if you'd like earlier access, feel free to send me a message.

January 26, 2023 08:53 AM

Hi @LThomas13 , thanks for the feedback! We actually just opened up a beta for this on Tuesday! If you'd like to message me the Hub ID(s) for your account(s), I'd be happy to give you access.

4 Replies
jsg121
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @LThomas13 , thanks for the feedback! We actually just opened up a beta for this on Tuesday! If you'd like to message me the Hub ID(s) for your account(s), I'd be happy to give you access.

jsg121
HubSpot Product Team

The ability to add entire teams to a preset is now in beta! We expect this to be live in February, but if you'd like earlier access, feel free to send me a message.

LThomas13
Contributor | Diamond Partner

@jsg121 you are my favorite HubSpot person of the day!  Thank you for your efforts.  I'll message you directly.

jsg121
HubSpot Product Team

This is live to all customers with access to Presets as of today!