HubSpot Ideas

JGreenwald

Need to be able to view the criteria in the contact card that added points to a hubspot lead score

It would be very efficient it there was a way to view the criteria that gave points to the contacts lead score within the contact view. Right now you have to go to settings>data management>properties>search for your lead score name>click Test Score Criteria>paste the contact email and then you're finally able to see the criteria. Very inefficient process for any type of scale. Would love to see if other people would appreciate this function.

4 Replies
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @JGreenwald 

I've definitely heard this expressed before.

I am actually a bit surprised that the "details" view of the score property on the contact record isn't showing the detail but just a generic message:

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 07.33.26.png

Instead of the vague "Background Task" it could say "+5 points for meeting criteria X".

Timothy-Hanlon
Participant

Absolutely, we use scoring for our deals and it would be very useful for the sales team to be able to see what criteria are impacting their deal scores. A black box that only benefits or penalises them without explaining why kind of defeats the purpose, as they can't learn and look for better deals next time. 

Similarly, not being able to see the lead scoring calculations makes actually testing the scoring criteria really difficult, so I'm never 100% confident that my scoring is working as intended. 

KStok
Participant

hi @JGreenwald @franksteiner79 @Timothy-Hanlon -
Spot on guys! This is the one of the main reasons we've built Forwrd.ai

A score is worthless if reps don't have the context for action.

Our AI automatically score your contacts/accounts based on ALL of your HubSpot data (+ you can connect more sources) and output the reason for the score.
Similar to below:

KStok_0-1676823396630.png

You can try it for free!

Also, we're a HubSpot partner and we'd love to show you a personalized demo.

Cheers!
Kobi, CEO and Cofounder @ Forwrd.ai

TSuenaga
Participant

It is not immediately clear what the score criteria are without reading through the contents, and the order in which they are registered (although they are added next when a clone is used) makes them difficult to manage. I would like to be able to know what this score is intended to be.

Function Idea 

- Custom sorting of each score criterion
 - Naming each score criterion
 - Grouping each score by category.
  For example, group them into folders such as web forms, web clicks, other system linkages, etc., to make them easier to manage.

In addition, I want to assess if the scores are appropriate. I want to see a report showing which scores were met by contacts that were rolled into a certain workflow. I have several nurture workflows that are designed so that users who enter a workflow can meet each score. I want to evaluate which scores are being met and which scores are not being met by users entering nurture workflows.

Sample report idea

TSuenaga_0-1685557735843.png