HubSpot Ideas

mcheuk

Marketing e-mail undo button

When editing a marketing e-mail, we need an undo button. Several times, I accidentally deleted an entire section by clicking somewhere, and then that whole section that I had created is gone, and I have to re-create it.

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Updates
Delivered
December 19, 2019 01:19 AM

Hi @mcheuk, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I have some good news here, we just released undo/redo for the email editor today! You should find a new undo/redo button (along with keyboard shortcut support) inside your drag and drop email editor now. 

Hope it helps! 

11 Replies
Shay
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @mcheuk, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I have some good news here, we just released undo/redo for the email editor today! You should find a new undo/redo button (along with keyboard shortcut support) inside your drag and drop email editor now. 

Hope it helps! 

DReid8

Hi Shay,

Sorry, I cannot find that undo/redo for the email editor.

Where do I find it?

thanks

BWoodruff

Yeah I don't see it either.  This is not helpful if we can't find it. 

JeffSavlov
Participant

I can't find it either...

Chellabella

They haven't released it yet

SViteri

Hi, I don't see the button either - can someone please clarify? Thanks

CFisher6

Hello, is the undo button still on it's way? It would also be great if the typical windows shortcuts would work in the email editor. Ex. Shift+F3 for uppercase/lowercase. thank you!!!   

ClaudiaNg

Where is the undo email button?

And @hubspot why will you launch a community but not responding to your users questions? @Shay 

MMcGrory6

This is a joke - No undo button when email copy paste function is glitching 

JeffSavlov
Participant

And it has been 4 years since Shay wrote above that undo/redo has been added along with shortcut support. Anyone at HubSpot reading these???

DLeigh1

any update on this?