HubSpot Ideas

THammer

Make the new order object generally available

At this time, carts and orders are only available when you have an ecommerce integration like Netsuite or Shopify, although the API appears to be generally available.

Would it be possible to make orders available in the HubSpot portal (and make it possible to associate them to other objects/records) as well? This would be such a great feature for all HubSpot customers with an ERP/ecommerce integration.

HubSpot Updates
May 15, 2024 02:53 AM

We are currently working on making it available in the right sidebar of other objects such as Contacts, Companies etc.

We will work on adding it to the main navigation soon 🙂 

May 15, 2024 02:44 AM

Hi @THammer , I am the PM on the ecommerce team at HubSpot 👋

The Order object is generally available in the UI to all customers. Although, only few integrations can sync orders into HubSpot (ex: Netsuite, Shopify etc.). 
But, using the recently released APIs, you can read and write order data in HubSpot even if you don't use these integrations.

Are you not able to view orders in your portal? (You can navigate to Contacts > use the object switcher and find both Orders and Carts from there).

9 Replies
robert001

now solved

THammer
Participant | Diamond Partner

@robert001  Is it? I can't find it in my HubSpot portal, and according to HubSpot customer support, it is only available to those with the netsuite or shopify integration.

NamrathaBV
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @THammer , I am the PM on the ecommerce team at HubSpot 👋

The Order object is generally available in the UI to all customers. Although, only few integrations can sync orders into HubSpot (ex: Netsuite, Shopify etc.). 
But, using the recently released APIs, you can read and write order data in HubSpot even if you don't use these integrations.

Are you not able to view orders in your portal? (You can navigate to Contacts > use the object switcher and find both Orders and Carts from there).

THammer

Wow, that is great @NamrathaBV 🙂 I found it now! Will it eventually be available from one of these places as well?

THammer_0-1715766607472.png

THammer_1-1715766620266.png

THammer

and what about the right sidebar for companies, contacts etc?

THammer_0-1715766667857.png

NamrathaBV
HubSpot Product Team

We are currently working on making it available in the right sidebar of other objects such as Contacts, Companies etc.

We will work on adding it to the main navigation soon 🙂 

THammer

Fantastic! @NamrathaBV 

nandla55

The Order object is generally accessible in the UI for all customers. However, only a few integrations, such as Netsuite and Shopify, can sync orders into HubSpot.

With the newly released APIs, you can now read and write order data in HubSpot, even without these specific integrations.

Are you unable to view orders in your portal? Navigate to Contacts, use the object switcher, and you'll find both Orders and Carts there. Additionally, ensure your user permissions allow access to these objects, as restricted permissions might prevent visibility.

ASłowik

@NamrathaBV 

Hi,

I managed to create an order using the API. Then I added it to the order pipeline and associated it with a contact. Unfortunately, the “total revenue” field is not updating. What am I doing wrong? Could it be due to the lack of products in the order? Also orders are not shown in "recent activity".

ASowik_0-1720078702737.png