- Make B mandatory to fill if A is set to "Prospection"

5 Replies
BGonzalez4

In the same order of ideas:

Make  conditional properties to one.

-Property X: if option "YES"

-Properties Y, X and AA appear

Trekksoft

In the same context as the previous comment, I am looking at a feature with conditional mandatory properties, for example:

- Property x: has different options, but if option "ab" or "cd" are chosen

- Property y is mandatory to be filled in. 

So pretty how this feature works on deal stages, but in this case based on properties.

DChepik
HubSpot Employee
Trekksoft

Hi DChepik, thanks for that! but maybe I am not seeing something here or we are not in the same page. My use case is not about displaying specific options when selecting an option from a property. Mine is about making a property mandatory to be filled in when an option in the "controlling" property is selected.

I looked at the feature description but when following the steps in my "dependent" property it doesn't even show the conditional options tab, guess because is not a dropdown. Let me know if I managed to explain my case and why your proposed solution is not really working.

GGrimes

I agree - I also have a need for some properties to be mandatory based on the option selected in another property. I cannot find a way to do this in a workflow (it used to offer conditions) or in the properties conditional logic.