HubSpot Ideas

AlexCarnall

Export Website & Landing Pages in Excel or CSV format

I have a feature request:

Please could you have an option to export all landing pages with page names, hubspot URLs & live page URLs?

This would be incredibly handy for site audits, SEO & planning.

Thanks in advance

19 Replies
BJaylin

I need this functionality as well! 

CPetersen0

We need this too! 

BJaylin

@CPetersen0 @AlexCarnall I found a workaround for this! 

Go to Marketing > Landing Pages

On the left hand side, click "View Landing Page Analytics" 

Export that report. 

The "CMS-all-pages-table-export" file will have all this info!

CPetersen0

Thank you @BJaylin ! 

EmilyCookson
Participant

Hi all, I'm pretty new here and don't grok why I can do a CSV export of blog posts, but not landing pages. I'm sure they are structurally different and therefore somehow harder to extract from the mysterious depths of HubSpot. 

So, I was hopeful about this workaround but when I view my Landing Pages tab, I don't see an option anywhere to "View Landing Page Analytics". Maybe I am using a lower tier of the tool and don't qualify for that option? Or maybe it moved somewhere else in the last 4 months? If anyone happens to know, I'd love another hint. Thank you! - Emily 

YUKARI_SATOU

I need this feature! Please implement it.

mayte
Contributor | Elite Partner

We need it as well. Is essential for audits! 

MFischer
Participant | Platinum Partner

We need this too!

Laxmikant29

Is this idea as been implemented yet ??? because I'm looking out for the same 

SPeason
Participant

Just cast my upvote- also very helpful for new teams in a legacy instance 😁

FPastorelli
Participant

This is a critical feature !!!

katiebroyles
Participant

We need this so bad because we're doing a full on audit on all our hubspot stuff, and this is just making it a bit too difficult for my liking.

夏川紹更

I need this functionality as well! 

JRoark

@BJaylin Thank you!
@hubspot - Please create a KB with this information, or include it here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/export-your-content-and-data - since this is the only KB that came remotely close to answering the question I was searching for. Exporting the Traffic Analytics page will give you the "cms-all-pages-table-export" which provides an Excel/worksheet view of all pages, their URLs, publish status, and some additional data points.

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @JRoark, I'm a Community Manager on the HubSpot Community team, thank you for your feedback! I'll send it to our Knowledge base team! 

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @JRoark

Thanks to your feedback, our Knowledge base team updated this Knowledge base article with information on how to export an Excel/worksheet view of all website & landing pages. Thank you! 

Mia, Community team 

Teresin
Participant

To add to the request: Publishing date, author would also be useful

ClMoosmann

Yes, definitly a feature we would need!

graylevine

+500 to this!