HubSpot Ideas

LFryk

Embed custom surveys on website's pages

Currently, we can create custom surveys and share them only via emails or by sending links.

It will be great if there's an opportunity to embed custom surveys on website pages as we can do for surveys like NPS, CSAT, CES.

Thank you!

23 Replies
PGreene

This would be very helpful. Would love to be able to do this.

ColinMoravec

Would really love to see this! The email CSAT forms are a bit much, an embedded website feedback form would be amazing! 

NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

+1

MHayes71
Participant

We are trying to do the same. Create an 8 question survey where based on certain answers it skips to a different question or skips to the end of the survey based on a "no" answer and then embed it within a page in our own CMS. 

jkeena
Participant

Agreed, very helpful.

ajaykumar
Member | Diamond Partner

+1

BKillion
Participant

Yes, please!

akoss

Yes, please add it.

LRobinson6

Gets my vote!

JOB3
HubSpot Employee

Hey Community, 

I have found this KBs which mentions how to create a web page survey - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/how-do-i-send-a-customer-loyalty-survey#:~:text=or%2...

As well as how to target specfic website pages with surveys- https://knowledge.hubspot.com/customer-feedback/how-do-i-send-a-customer-loyalty-survey#:~:text=Targ...

Keep in mind that the HS tracking code must be installed in your external website and contacts must have a cookies linked to their web browser to see the web survey based on the criteria you have set for it

NBedo

Yes please, this would be very useful. We already use the NPS version, but we would like to ask other questions as well. For example, where they learned about our product. Even if it's not a robust survey system with logic, just using that little pop-up for collecting a single response would be extremely helpful.

stephanhokanson
Participant | Platinum Partner

🙄
I was stunned to learn this is not an option for surveys. 
Now I have to rebuild similar functionality in a web form, so I can sent prospects a link via text.

BSLEV
Participant

I am really surprised that this function doesn't exist. Of course a company would want to embeddd  survey links on to their digital platforms! There are so many other avenues to interact with clients these days besides email. Seems very arcaic that HubSpot hasn't done this yet. 

JStoop

Same here, looking forward to HubSpot offering the possibility to embed an NPS survey, since we plan to embed it as a lesson inside one of our digital courses

GHorváth

Same here - it would be great to have embeddable feedback surveys.

farhade

I just created a survey, and by default, I thought this functionality existed! We want to have it on our already existing digital platform, and this could be great.

Zmajivor
Participant

+1 Would be very nice to have it !

MrChris

+1 Our team would love this functionality, embedding a survey into our website like we do forms would be fantastic.

RuiRochaCosta

+1! please

FionaP

+1 I would like to embed surveys to our in-app messages.