HubSpot Ideas

DShoemaker

Edit Proposed Meeting Times after they've been inserted into an email

The proposed meeting times is a fantastic tool, but once you add the proposed times into the email, the only way to edit anything is to start over and re-select times.

Some things that require adjusting, requiring a do-over if any are missed before you hit submit:

- Changing contact method from the default "phone call" to an integrated video platform (should also be able to choose a default)

- Changing meeting title (should also be able to use token to customize)
- Manually changing meeting times to recipient's time zone

- Unintentionally choosing a less-than-preferred timeslot 

As has been mentioned in other posts, the ability to change the organizer in order to schedule as a group or on behalf of a teammate is a missing piece as well.

5 Replies
RShechter

Love this idea - would make things much easier!

nosmasino

As I understand it, meeting times are already shown to recipient based on their browser time settings. Apart from that, this would be a very much needed capability as its frustrating to start-over everytime you spot a mistake.

DShoemaker

@nosmasino I wish! I just tested it with my personal email, and the proposed times remained in the time zone selected via the drop down from the sender's proposed meeting times selection screen. My browser and email setting are PT, and they remained in ET when I viewed them in the recieved email. 

nosmasino

@DShoemaker I can't figure out this timezone issue with the 'insert times meetings tool'. After some feedback from my clients in Europe and across the US, it appears that some see the meeting times in their own timezone but others don't. Very frustrating!

cbartlett
Participant

yes this would be great, and also should be able to set defaults for this feature as someone else noted