HubSpot Ideas

Shaunyim

Custom logo internal email

Would like to see Custom logo on internal workflow emails.

- posted on behlaf of customer

30 Replies
Meghna_Biswas
Member | Diamond Partner

This is really a huge concern at this time, few of my customer-facing the same issues, It should be customized, it would allow us to change the HubSpot logo on the top also in the footer view it on HubSpot.

I'd request the team to work on this asap.

Thanks!
Meghna

deeptisharma
Member | Diamond Partner

Even I am facing this issue. There should be a Custom logo on internal workflow emails. Emails should be sent from the connected domain.
Please look into this asap.

DBaghel
Participant

This is the biggest concern I have come across with Hubspot. I want to use it as per my customization, not as per HubSpot's standard format.

I want this to used with my logo, from my domain email ID, with your contact/address details in the header footer & everywhere. Hubspot vigilance is not required in this. This is all impacting the client & user experience.

DShah4

Yes, it's a big concern. We must be able to use our logo and the emails must be sent from our domain and not Hubspot. The end customer must know us only and not about Hubspot.

ATrivedi

Yes, it's a big concern. We must be able to use our logo and the emails must be sent from our domain and not Hubspot. The end customer must know us only and not about Hubspot.

GMarks
Participant

This just came up for us as well. I want to ensure that our business development staff realize that the emails that they receive as a result of workflows are from us and need to be reviewed. Having the HubSpot logo at the top of these emails will make them think it is just a marketing email from HubSpot.

Ideally, we could tailor the email based on the workflow. Just having an ability to set the logo in the workflow would be great, but I imagine having a template capability would be more useful.

JHogarth

I think this is a fantastic idea, as an organisation when we send internal emails it would be great if they could appear as if they are actually coming from us rather than the hubspot logo.

TJouet
HubSpot Employee

Posting on behalf of a customer, this is a big painpoint, would be great if posible.

Thank you, 

MDELAIGUE

It could be great to add a customization tool for internal emails (remove HubSpot logo, choose colors, ...).

Really useful with Marketing Pro version!

Crawford

I agree that this feature should be developed ASAP. 

As an "internal email" it should represent our logo and company. Otherwise, it's not an internal email it's just a Hubspot email sent to our internal team. We want there to be no confusion between an email we create to be a notifier and something that might get set on behalf of Hubspot as a notification (ie. email opens, page views, etc) which can stay HubSpot branded, but anything we design and put out there through Workflows should represent our company versus Hubspot.
Thanks ahead of time for getting this done!!

RonR

100% agree.  We would like to be able to brand our own internal notifications.  We believe it should not only be an internal email but a notification as well.  When you are trying to create a culture you want to make sure you look professional from top to bottom.  

M4tr1xN30
Contributor

Agree with all previous comments. This is a must.

RGroenink

Branding of internal emails is key in my opinion. Please develop this feature in the near future. Thanks in advance!

Herman
Participant | Elite Partner

Crazy that the custom branding elements of your account isn't used for these internal emails.

Crawford

What do we have to do as users to get some movement on this? 
This is more than just a reasonable request but a business affecting action of HubSpot.

We are running into layers of confusion with our own users and our customers. 

Please provide some insight on this request. 

BruceProck
Contributor

we need this.

Crawford

How do we get some attention from HubSpot on this? 
This seems like it could be a quick win for the dev team at HubSpot and an excellent customer service play for the HubSpot team all together. 

HubSpot, what do we need to do to get this one someone's radar?

EEvoli

It´s an internal email , it would add value to our culture , Please @hubspot add this function.  I actually could also  help save space in the email.

dylankelly

Great idea - importannt for internal branding 

JFittipaldi

We're also encountering multiple scenarios where we would want this functionality. Is this on the Hubspot roadmap?