HubSpot Ideas

Shaunyim

Connect multiple calendars to 1 HubSpot account

It would be great to see the ability to connect more than 1 Cadlender per HubSpot account. 

For example 1 Google Calender and 1 Outlook Calender to a single HubSpot user.

- Posted on behlaf of customer 

47 Replies
pulkitgarg

Enabling multiple calendars to be synchronised so that final available slots shown are only the ones that are intersection for all

Matty_bliss

I have 3 different calendars so Hubspot can't do what I need and I'll have to use Calendly instead.

Greenthumb

This is so important...with today's gig and consulting economy, many of us work for more than one business and so have more than one email/calendar....but HubSpot doesn't support this.

please let us integrate more than one calendar (with different email addresses)!

AHBarth

good idea! I manage (on my own) multiple website, and I would like to be able to communicatie from and have agenda's from those domains. 

DimaG

I know at least 3 people who would also appreciate this!
Something to note: Outlook (Office 365) allows to add personal calendars like Google's and then within the office my personal slots appear busy, as desired!!!
Maybe there is some specific API from Outlook 365 than can provide combined availability, which would make this feature a low hanging fruit?

personalcalendar.png

Thanks!

YiRui_Chua
HubSpot Employee

Hi, 

commenting for a customer here. Is there a reason why we can only connect calendars from the same email addresses? I believe we should allow different calendars to be integrated if possible since we may use them for separate purposes.

BWebster

My request is that the Meetings function take calendar integrations from both Outlook and Google simultaneously. I'm a teacher and tech coordinator for a school, and while the school uses Outlook for organizational communication and meetings, we also use Google for the Education Suite. This means that I manage a professional calendar via Outlook and an academic calendar via Google. To be properly available for Meetings via Hubspot, I need it to check both calendars.

jrowland

When using the meeting scheduler, it would be great if it could check availability of calendars from different accounts.  I understand within one account, you can select various calendars for Hubspot to check availability, but you cannot access calendars outside of that account.

For example, my primary work account/calendar is on Microsoft 365. However, I have other Google (gmail) calendars which may have other meetings/engagements that would conflict with someone booking on my primary work calendar since they couldn't see that availability.

If Hubspot will allow you to connect multiple accounts, then additional calendars could be checked for availability.

DLewis

I would recommend that Hubspot look into adding the ability to view and add calendar meetings from calendars of different domains.  I personally have 2 business calendars (mail boxes) (dlewis@companyA.com and dlewis@companyb.com)  that are from different domains as well as a personal calendar and mail box from a 3rd domain (dlewis@yahoo.com).  It would be very useful for the Hubspot Calendar/Meeting object to be able to view multiple email calendars from completely different domains (as long as they are owned by the owner or can provide login credentials for them) and to be able to schedule time on them.  At a minimum, you could schedule on one that you set as default, but it shouldn't be that hard to provide the person scheduling the option to select based on the type of meeting.  

This would be hugely helpful.  As it stands right now, I am unable to use the Hubspot Calendar/Meeting function as I must coordinate these 3 disparate calendars.

MLockhart

I also have multiple calendars (personal and business) and they don't use the same email address.  Let's get this fixed so I can use this meetings feature.

LucasM
Participant | Diamond Partner

We have a current customer that has employees that either own their own company or use additional calendars to track their events. Having the ability to connect additional calendars would allow this team and many other teams that we work with the ability to get more value out of the HubSpot platform.

There are five main calendar platforms that we get asked if we can connect: 

• Google 
  • Google Business
  • Exchange/Outlook
  • Outlook personal 
  • Apple
TheRJMB

Badly needed. I'm having to use Calendly instead at a cost of £10 per user. There's money to be made here Hubspot.

SStone

I'm in dire need of this. I can't set up the hubspot calendar without having both of my calendars available.

DLewis
Is there any news on this?!?

Get Outlook for iOS
jrowland

@DLewis I chatted with a Hubspot Help rep a month or two ago and he said it was unlikely their development team would be working on it soon since it wasn't a priority. He didn't disagree that the feature would be useful but just relaying how their feedback and prioritization works. I find this hard to believe they don't feel more people would benefit this. 

DimaG

@jrowland , does the prioritization take upvotes into account?
I am sure their product managers have a lot on their plate and yet there must be a way to increase it's priority...

larsschellhas
Participant

Same here! At least I need my private account to be included....

However, as DimaG already pointed out, Microsoft 365 already allows to connect the private calendar for availability and Calendly already recognizes this availability then.

It would be really important for me to be able to rely on the booking feature, because if it completely ignores half of my meetings, I can't use it.

Meghna_Biswas
Member | Diamond Partner

One of client is looking for multiple Gmail account to a single HubSpot user so that create a meeting link for each Gmail, much needed!

KCulver

This would be so beneficial as a consultant with multiple calendars and emails to be able to connect multiple calendars.  Similar to how calendly does it with their pro plan

MMillstein

This has so many applications. For me, it would be the ability to add a personal calendar and a work calendar so meetings cannot be scheduled in conflict with either calendar. However, I would like Hubspot to only schedule meetings using a chosen calendar - i.e. my work calendar since I only use Hubspot for work. 

FYI - Calendly has this ability.