HubSpot Ideas

JFirth

Changing sequence owner

It would be really useful to be able to change the owner of a sequence once the sequence has been made. For example, this would enable me to create a sequence which could then be sent out by other SDRs and the data / analytics are reflected under their name not mine.

48 Replies
PBeijers

YES!

SCelen
Participant

Indeed! I would say it is kind of a necessary feature because not everyone in your company has the knwoledge of creating their own.

CBoon
Participant

Upvote. C'mon hubspot

Nomad_Mike

Yes, please.

ineshuergo
Participant

Yes please!! we need this feature 

And to be able to take over the sequence if someone leaves the company

kehokl

amen

👍

ABrown5

This is so frustrating! This is not a feature it is a bug! Unless you are a one man team it is really annoying

EFlack
Contributor

How is this not a thing ?? 

nora1995

Much needed feature

jmbray
Participant

+1 This is kind of silly to not be able to edit the owner of a sequence or build a sequence for another user without logging in from their account. 

jpross

Yes, we need this feature too. Very frustrating.

TToffoli

Badly needed, yes!

lnovitz

Yes please! I'm a software engineer that helps out with the support chat and it would be really useful to be able to assign contacts to sequences without my email appearing in the "From" field. I love customers but would rather they contact our head of marketing/sales 🙂

JDutton
Participant

It would be great, there are at least two use cases I can think of. 

1) When employees leave and are replaced, if you have a sequence that was working well, it would be nice to transfer it over to the new employee

2) Other staff building the sequences for the Sales and Marketing team members

CTurhan

Some of these missing features blow my mind. I mean this has to be intentional... But why? 

Please jump on this.

LSFaraday

Yes! This would be so helpful! 

STaraskiewicz
Participant

As the database manager, it would be AMAZING to be able to set up these sequences for my sales team, so that they just have to focus on outreach and I can push automated emails out

NesrineB

Agreed! Essential!