HubSpot Ideas

DavidMFT

CC in Sequences

Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry.  

I have setup a sequence, the

1st is the email with all the details, the

2nd in the sequence is a follow up a week later, the

3rd is another follow up & the

4th is a final one saying I've sent u a few emails with no reply, so thank you & a link to our website. 

I want to CC another colleague in the sequence who will manage the enrolment if it happens. I am now forced to forward the email to them so they can make contact with with the prospective customer as I cannot CC them in the sequence.  Often there is no reply, I send a follow up & often there is no reply. I have found myself getting bogged down with setting up numerous contacts with no result, so.....  Hope this helps?

210 Replies
Scotteeboy

Man, I spoke to Hubspot about this a year ago. I need to cc my assistant on emails that I send out either from the CRM or from marketing. Usually, it's when I want to use Hubspot to do some scheduling and Hubspot meetings won't cut it. So, if I have 20 contacts I need to send to, I have manually insert each cc.

I'm putting up another feature request re: allowing cc's in sales templates. 

knightrider

Upvote

MBF20

Upvote!! This would help us out a lot. 

JosephWatchorn

Upvote! This would be extremely beneficial when onboarding new clients and having the ability to CC those

clients within a welcome sequence! 

jberman

Can we please create this as a functionality?

whyamibeingforc

Yes, add this feature please!

AndreaLP

Upvote!

stephd123

Yes, this is a very important feature that we are missing. When onboarding clients, this would be an amazing feature to have!

knightrider

Upvote

We just exhibited at a booth at a conference, and many prospects met with at least two of us: one sales and one technical expert. It is critical that both people are involved in the sequence.

This is why we need to add people to TO and CC in sequences, so that prospects have the contact details of all reevant people

CT-Eko
Participant

Upvoting this! It's pretty important 

monabisourour

Upvote! This would be really helpful.

OscarB

The ability to CC my staff on emails to prospects and clients is very important. Currrently I’m using Insightly which has this ability to cc up to two staff/people on templated email blasts which is a huge value add.  I purchased hubspot for other value add reasons. Howver, the ability to CC people is a value add that I need. I may hold off on hubspot until this is resolved. I email hundreds of prospects per week and I can’t keep forwarding one by one to my team. Please advise when CCing on sequences will be available. 

clwesley
Participant

I have office 365 integrated, and I was able to go into our 365 admin and create a few rules that would automatically CC my sequences to another email address. We did it by subject line, and I just made sure our sequences were unique. 

ArielFu

Upvote. Allow cc related person in the emails are huge for us.

yosler

Up voiting this.  I am a new paid user of HB's CRM and like most of it, but the inability to CC might lead me to use another CRM :*(

gtanns
Participant

MAJOR UPVOTE> 

Simple feature, lots of utility. Please. Thank you. 

bfarr

Not having this is brutal. I can't even manually add it on an email by email basis

smf434

Agreed, this is a must with our workflow!

bfarr

How many upvotes and requests do we need to make this happen? This is critical for our sales handoff to our service team as well as pass offs from a BDR / SDR to an account executive. Would love to see this added. Any reason why it's not an option (even if it was not part of the template)?

SnykOps
Participant

UPVOTE!