HubSpot Ideas

TTare

Automatic Unenroll"All contacts from same company" if Trigger Meeting Booked

Hello all!

I have this Idea that came out from an actual need infact.

If i receive a meeting booked from a sequence , i have reached my goal, so every further action may damage my position with the client. 

My need is , as in the subject, to block all succesive sequences to all the contacts from the same company.  In my case its important , but in other cases may be not relevant, so this might be optional.

Actually this can be done manually, so you go to the sequence and unenroll all contacts from the company manually, but as it already exist as a Trigger( Meeting Booked:Any Scheduling page) and as Action as well( Unenroll : All contacts at the same company from this sequence)  I think it takes really low effort for the efficiency it gives.

Thanks a lot. Tristant

3 Replies
Besa

Yes, it would be really helpful if HubSpot makes this possible!

Olivia_Bagnall
Guide | Platinum Partner

@TTare I beleive that in each sequence under the 'automation' tab in the editor, there is the option to toggle on the setting to unenroll all contacts from the same company if one of those contacts gets unenrolled from the sequence. 

Is this what you are looking for? 

Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 14.58.57.png

TTare

Yes, It seems quite simple, right? I need exactly what you are saying, but instead of trigger  Email Reply i need trigger Meeting Booked, and at the moment it is not possible associate Trigger and action as my need