HubSpot Ideas

PGreene

Associate a Playbook to an Existing Call

It would be nice to tag a playbook to a call that is already scheduled. Most if not all of our meetings are scheduled beforehand, so being able for the playbook to be associated with the call that it happened with instead of being logged as separate would be nice.

3 Replies
DLatham

Love this idea and not sure why it wouldn't be done by default. It is very weird to me that it considers playbooks "calls" when our company uses them (I think correctly) as notes for a call we may log separately. 

DMercanti

I agree, I appreciate the idea that you can click on playbook and get going while on a call or existing meeting but find it confusing that it would log a second call or meeting. 

From the get-go, this has the potential of sending all sales processes and customer success processes metrics out of the window as the number of calls and meetings will instantly duplicate as we introduce the playbook feature in our processes, since all our meetings are scheduled in advance.

Is there an existing workaround or is this going to be resolved by the HubSpot product team ?

obara

I've contacted Support, and there is no way to do this yet.