HubSpot Ideas

BSoulek

Adjusting Billing Dates for Recurring Payments

I really like your new Payments portal but it would be great if we could have a bit more customization with payment links. 
I'd like to be able to go in and adjust billing dates for these. I often bill a customer mid month (January) but the payment is for the next month (February). Would be very beneficial to to in and adjust that billing date (or add a specific number of 'free or trial' days) so it would bill on the 1st of the correct month for the additional bills (March, April etc). 

We cuurenlty use Strip for Kajabi and Stripe allows us to add a "Trial" so it won't automatically run the next payment 30 days later (mid month). 

1 Reply
MSunlake

I would love to be able to "skip" a billing for recurring client payments. That way if they earn a free month of service, or they need to pause the account, we can do that without cancelling the subscription. 

I would also like the ability to select the date that the recurring payment will fall on: Example- a client signs on with me on the first of the month, but their recurring payment needs to be on the 8th. I would like to be able to set that up.