HubSpot Ideas

lgil

Add the "List Actions" option (includes export) to the Top engaged contacts in a Marketing Email

Add the "List Actions" option that is available in the Recipients tab in a Marketing Email that includes the "export recipients list" option.

Untitled.gif
To the "Top engaged contacts" in the Performance tab.

2.gif

3 Replies
Asterix

Such an essential feature to add so as to be able to engage with the most active contacts in a list.

BData
Member | Diamond Partner

This is a great add!  Also, I would like the ability to add Email engagement criteria to list creation.  For example, when selecting criteria for lists  - like in the example below - that Contact Opened Email can be selected and than a number of times added.  Such as "Contact Opened Email" more than______ times, less than__________times, ect.

BData_0-1614015714412.png

tomlake
Participant

Hi @lgil , @BData , @Asterix 

We also had this problem of not being able to utilize "Top Engaged Contacts" from marketing emails. I wanted to introduce you to Segment Builder, a HubSpot Marketplace App that solves for this.

Segment Builder allows you to create "Segments" of top engaged contacts from individual marketing emails, Campaigns, Subscription Type, or a combination. You can specify a percentage or a threshold, and the segment will sync to HubSpot as a List, making it workable with all other parts of HubSpot.

Please do try it out for free, and I would love to hear your feedback if you have any.

Happy segmenting

Tom from Segment Builder

tom@engagement-hub.com 

A List of SegmentsA List of Segments