HubSpot Ideas

HelenPantel

Add possibility to report on meeting attendees

Currently we cannot select or reference meeting attendees in reporting. This would be a very important feature for reporting on sales activities.

As several salespeople can attend the same meeting, we're currently unable to accurately report on their customer interactions.

29 Replies
NanaGrace
Participant | Elite Partner

So many of my clients would be ecstatic to have this!

CHummler
Member | Elite Partner

This would be huge!

MiguelGalvis
Contributor | Elite Partner

👍

RMcNaught

And allow multiple other users to book the same meeting!

kailacummings

Yes please!!

brhellman

No brainer... 

laurabren
Contributor

+ 1 (times a million)

MAfaan

It can be challenging to track and report on sales activities when several salespeople attend the same meeting. Being able to select or reference attendees in reporting would provide valuable insights into each salesperson's contributions and help identify areas for improvement. visit

BKoehoorn

This comes up frequently in our Salesteam: they take meetings together, so they want to get credit for it!

JStaerck-Weil9

Yes please! So needed! Now we have to use an external platform to get this data, and it does not make sense. And one of the Sales team's KPIs is "number of meetings". Thanks! 

ArtyCele
Top Contributor

This is so needed!

Comet

Along adding colleagues to the same meeting with (1) an invite sent to these colleagues (2) a perfect sync between Google calendar when adding theses colleagues and (3) when you have added these colleagues via Google agenda and change the meeting via Hubspot, NOT loosing these colleagues in the invite ...   

CGaspercic
Participant

yes please! 

Jung_Yueh_Lien
Participant | Diamond Partner

So needed!

JRisberg
Participant

Seconding this. Would be very very valuable

IZitzler

it would be a great progress regarding the onboarding of new sales people who are together in meetings with a client

Hildegaard
Contributor

I would like to see this implemented We are having more than 1 attending a customer meeting often, but only the organizor gets the credit in the default meeting reports.

It should also work the other way around if the client sends the invite to several. The incomming meeting should be logged on all attendees.

Summeray, all attendees should be credited for being in the meeting.

bmorgan1

+1, I'd like this as well. I want to report on whether meetings with multiple prospect attendees are more successful than those with only one prospect attendee, and there's no way to do it now, I don't think.

Matti
Participant

Badly needed functionality. I need a way to report our SDR's booking meetings for sales reps.

TEngman

Also interested in getting the attendee listing to either a standard or a custom reporting. (Especially role "attendee"/"user" in mind now, but could do with a role "attendee"/"contact" instead, too.)