HubSpot Ideas

Perrakoski

Add Timestamp as a property

It would be beneficial to have Date stamp & Time stamp (system time, eg. YYYY-MM-DD & HH:MM) as available properties in Hubspot. So that one can pick date or time stamps to use in snippets or workflows. 

81 Replies
jconklin

It would be handy if the field was aware of timezone as well, either explicitly recording that info or recording it in the timezone of the user's account and converting it automatically for users in other timezones.

CMurtagh

100% agree and this would be a great addition. We need to take action within a certain number of hours but of course only working hours. At the moment I can only manage by days as the hours can not be amended. 

mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

This is absolutely necessary to enable custom time between calculations. If you try to calculate the time between a date field and a date time field, the data will be incorrect. 

AMoore1

Crucial for us to use and edit to ensure we meet KPI measures, we have to adjust for weekends and overnight tickets

APlonsker

Is this STILL not possible?? We NEED to be able to send time stamps into Hubspot.

Please reply to at least acknowledge you've read this.

NWeir

Yes please, this is critical to our needs. Many thanks, Neil.

NWeir

I agree, this is a critical element of what we are doing with HubSpot. Thanks, Neil.

mrspabs
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

I created a related idea

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Show-Date-Time-Fields-with-time-in-the-UI/idi-p/49656...

We make date/time via API, but they show up as date in UI, so its pretty useless to be able to create date/time fields via API.

DGabel

IM **bleep** WITHOUT THIS

LaurelCarden

IF YOURE CONSIDERING USING HUBSPOT FOR SALES YOU CANNOT REPORT ACCURATELY ON SALES ACTIVITIES BECAUSE THIS FEATURE DOES NOT EXIST. I recommend passing on HubSpot and finding something that would actually be effective. 

triigs

Please add this!

MCooper1

Similar to others here, we need to be able to see the amount of time taken for a contact to be processed by sales (which is usually minutes and hours) so having a timestamp feature is imperative to our SLA's. Please can a timestamp feature be developed as soon as possible

Sabri

agreed. yes please

DD2
Participant

Yes, we need this.  The data is available as you can see from the screenshots but on the reports dashboard, the only option is to show the Day.

DDulwich_0-1642165238485.png

DDulwich_1-1642165274990.png

GRiley1

seems good to me

ALorente

Please implement this idea!! This is extremely useful!!!

jlat-newton
Participant

+1!!!

I need this feature to mesure precisely my salesreps' reactivity and show them how important it is to callback fast.

AAdade

This is essential for those of us operating 24/7. This idea has been out ther since 2018? No update on this at all? 

honzafelt
Rapgod

Blown away that this isn't built in yet. 

Time and timezone picker are pretty standard data fields.