HubSpot Ideas

Perrakoski

Add Timestamp as a property

It would be beneficial to have Date stamp & Time stamp (system time, eg. YYYY-MM-DD & HH:MM) as available properties in Hubspot. So that one can pick date or time stamps to use in snippets or workflows. 

81 Replies
BenKarklins
Participant

Absolutely agree. I have been trying to figure out how to export a report that shows the time between sign-up and sales contact, and it looks like we're going to have created a convoluted API property. I mean, the time is already measured in the backend... why can't we report on that? 

EdS

Fully agree, this is useful to track time from a lead status change to the contact. Using last contacted can give the impression this time is very long if multiple contacts are done

v-ramani

This would be a welcome addition and would add a lot of flexibility to workflows and lists.

rprconnect
Participant

Must require.

RebeccaPersian
Participant | Partner

Agreed, every other HubSpot date property has an associated time stamp.

Jeff-Hensiek
Participant

We absolutely need this.  

one of the KPI's we'd like to measure is the amount of time that passes from when a new lead comes in - to when the sales rep calls/emails/logs an activity.   This would be tremendous.

emiubaldi

It is a MUST

martin-fabcom

I am just getting into this trying to solve this issue, so if it has been solved, I apologize. Does anyone know if this has ever been addressed by HS?

EdS

My workaround for this issue has been to write the following sequence in the workflows:

image.png
Hope this helps,
E
martin-fabcom

Thanks, E! I will give it a shot. 

Flairbox

It would be good when creating a custom property, to be able to select date AND time picker as a value, not just date picker.

Breno
Participant

Totally agree with this idea!
We need this property so we can use to measure how long has it been since our customer opened a ticket with us!

Fifestar
Participant

Agreed.

rohansdeeson
Top Contributor

Agree this is needed, kind of pointless having datetime fields without a datetime picker

kcraft
Participant

Agreed.

ferrangb

We also need this!

RPanesar

This is also something I'd like to measure. Date stamps aren't sufficient as we want to measure time from form submission to first contact, which is often under an hour. 

Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

Totally agree about the necessity for time stamps, especially on ticket submissions. For larger CX/service teams, identifying popular ticket submission trends by time of day is critical for determining staffing and schedules in order to enhance the customer experience.

OSkout

Yes please!!!! This is insane guys. I was looking at past years' data to subtract trial-submission datetime from first time pricing-page viewed datetime, and there's no TIME in the pricing-page property!!!!!

I am deeeply dissappointed and mind-blown here!

BryceKoetitz
Member | Diamond Partner

I WANT THIS SO BAD! My boss is looking for hourly updates for our numbers and I can't currently give that. 😅