Email Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Email Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn email marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other email marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of email marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What makes a memorable email (and why)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this group?
2,076 Replies 2,076
VMcCarthy
Participant

Hello from Sunny Cairns, Nrth Qld Australia

• My current role - owner, director, and creator of Prickly2sweet, a SAAS system for the vocational ed and training sector, a memorable email for me is one that gets response because I know I got it right for that person.  I am hoping to get from interacting with this group - some upskilling and learning how to increase my subscribers to my software
0 Upvotes
NBregmen
Participant

Kia Ora From New Zealand.
Currently working as a digital marketer.
A memorable email is an email that answers questions, or provides value to the reader at the time it hits the inbox. 

Hoping to dive deeper into the possibilities of email marketing with this group

0 Upvotes
SMaheshwari

Hi there, 

I am Smita Maheshwari, I am a writer. I believe that words are powerful tools with which we can touch someone's heart, intrigue minds by creating vivid images and pique their interest.  

I believe that a good email is one that is precise, concise and piques interest. 

I would like to learn more about email strategies and creative ideas on implementing them.  Thanks. 

karthikm

Hey all, 

I am the founder of Tier2 Digital - a digital services startup who help small and medium companies to digitize, promote, and optimize. 

A memorable email is personalized, succint, and engaging. 

I am hoping to network, learn, share my experiences and potentially find people to hire/partner with. 

Karthik

CJacobs21
Participant

You should check out our service at https://revealbase.com. We specialize in data for personalized outreach. Also check out https://store.revealbase.com for premade marketing lists that facilitate analytics.

0 Upvotes
LChinwe

Hey there! I am Diribe Lilian, I work with The Digital Witch as a customer care representative; and for me what makes a memorable email is an email with a catchy title, drafted in simple and concise diction while being highly information with maybe links attached for further exploration.

I hope to garner and share knowledge and ideas with people of like minds who are here for the same purpose.

BillMiller

Hello, I'm Bill Miller.  I have been working online for a while doing e-commerce, building WP websites, teaching newbies, and growing my list.  What makes a memorable email is one that helps me in some way, or teaches me something new.  I would like to learn from the group and contribute based on my online experience.  Glad to be part of the group.  Tks.

PGeens

Hey there. My name is Pierre, I'm 43 and based in Belgium.

After a 20+ yrs carreer in quality roles in the MedTech/Pharma industry, I'm now acting as Chief Business Officer for a european consulting firm in MedTech (so, B2B services).

To me one of the things tha makes a memorable email is a good tilte first because we are so overwhelmed today by email marekting.

I hope to make some connections in my area, particularly in B2B Services industry and also learn from you guys.

Lets go!

Adedeji

hello!

my name is Adedeji Shoremi and i currently work as a market & sales executive in my place of work. an Angricultural industry. 

JensotoVal
Participant

Hi I'm here because I don't have any idea of how to automatize the emails sent to our customers, and they are more into emails than socialmedia, so this is something we need to improve in our business that designs and produces pottery.

RahulD

Hi,

My name is Rahul Danjuma

I'm an Email Marketing Copywriter

I'm here to expand my knowledge and expertise

Heinrihs21

Hello!

my name is Heinrihs and I'm here to learn email marketing for my e-commerce business.

AMmayie

Hi, my name is Adaku. I work with a travel company where I am the head of operations. I am here to learn more about email marketing and see how I can improve by joint collaboration. Thank you 

0 Upvotes
Fouzan123

Hii, Fouzan here,looking forward to share and gain knowledge out of this group.

0 Upvotes
renren

Hello! I'm Sarah from PH, still exploring to grow more,gain more knowledge. 

0 Upvotes
SMartinez4

Hello! My name is Samantha, I am currently a Customer Experience Manager at a retail company. I am looking to get onto the digital marketing career path. A memorable email is simple, informative, aesthetically pleasing, and has perfect links to explore further. I am looking to connect and get any advice on getting my first digital marketing job.  Thank you! 

CMorrison6
Participant

Hello, my name is Carissa, I am a freelance content writer, and my job is to write marketing posts or website content for clients who want to educate their audience on either their business or topics related to their products or services. Voice and style are two elements that I believe have an impact on an email being memorable. I would like to begin providing services as a self-startup company online, and one service that I would like to include in my content services is email marketing. I hope to know the different elements that I must include in my email newsletter templates to give my prospective customers a variety of layouts and designs to choose from. 

Olabode

Hi, I'm Olabode a freelance writer. I'm here to learn and connect with like minds

0 Upvotes

Hello Good Afternoon, 

My name is Hiren and I am a student at Royal Roads University. A memorable email is concise, informative, and interactive to communicate clearly the objective and outcomes. 

I am looking to improve my knowledge, looking forward to connecting with the group, and hoping to learn and participate in group activities. 

Have a great day, 

Thank you, 

Best Regards, 

Hiren 

CVanRonk
Participant

Hi! My Name is Candace, I am an independent Brand Promoter, I am here to learn email marketing so that I can establish a better connection with everyone I come in contact with. 

0 Upvotes
ChazSchlueter
Participant

Hello Hello. I am Chaz, Senior Associate, Marekting and Communication at my company.  I have a background in Graphic Design but recently have moved into more of a marketing role.  I love creating emails in Hubspot and look forward to gaining insight into the inbound and data capturing side of it.

0 Upvotes