Email Marketing Tool

SSalve0
Participant

Where are the Hubspot Marketing Emails Stored?

SOLVE

Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know in which object we store the data of all the Hubspot Marketing emails?

My use case is to export this data into one of our internal tools.

1 Accepted solution
elizheleva
Solution
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi, @SSalve0 ,

Hmmm, I'm not sure if that's possible from the same report in one go. There's a way to do it manually, although I can imagine you might not want to go through the hassle and it's not scalable. There's a property on the Contact object called "Last email marketing name", from which you can get the name of the last email the person was sent, however, you still won't get the body of the email, and it won't reflect the fact that there might have been multiple emails sent to that person.

There are some reports in Hubspot for engagement per marketing email, etc., but even then you won't get the body of the email.

Sorry I can't help more, I hope there's someone else who can help.

Best regards,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
elizheleva
Solution

SOLVE

Hi, @SSalve0 ,

Hmmm, I'm not sure if that's possible from the same report in one go. There's a way to do it manually, although I can imagine you might not want to go through the hassle and it's not scalable. There's a property on the Contact object called "Last email marketing name", from which you can get the name of the last email the person was sent, however, you still won't get the body of the email, and it won't reflect the fact that there might have been multiple emails sent to that person.

There are some reports in Hubspot for engagement per marketing email, etc., but even then you won't get the body of the email.

Sorry I can't help more, I hope there's someone else who can help.

Best regards,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

elizheleva

SOLVE

Hi, @SSalve0 ,

just to check, when you say you want to export the data, would that be the performance data? If so, the object should be Activities. Of course, depending on what kind of data you need to fetch, as there is some information within the contact record, as well, e.g. number of marketing emails sent.

Does this help?

Eli

Eli Zheleva

0 Upvotes
SSalve0
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @elizheleva 

Thanks for the reply.

Essentially we are looking to export the Subject, email body and recipient information.

0 Upvotes