Dashboards & Reporting

BRapson

Deal Stage Funnel Report Not Working

SOLVE

Hi,  I have 9 deals all at various stages, but the different stages aren't registering on this report.  What are we doing wrong?

BRapson_0-1679269929769.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BRapson,

In the version of this report that shows conversion rates from one stage to another, HubSpot expects a deal to have gone through all stages, not just select ones. This is explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/differences-between-funnel-reports-types

In other words, if all of your deals have skipped stages, that would be the reason they're not shown.

To change this, you must edit the report, see the beginning of the article. In the free CRM, you might not have the editing access for this default report, unfortunately.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BRapson,

In the version of this report that shows conversion rates from one stage to another, HubSpot expects a deal to have gone through all stages, not just select ones. This is explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/differences-between-funnel-reports-types

In other words, if all of your deals have skipped stages, that would be the reason they're not shown.

To change this, you must edit the report, see the beginning of the article. In the free CRM, you might not have the editing access for this default report, unfortunately.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.