Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
8,092 Replies 8,092
VRodriguez3

Hello I'm Valeria.

Civil Engineer, I would love to be a pro in digital marketing, thinking futurist I would love to live with this career.

KDobbins15

Hey I'm Kim! Nice to meet you all!

• Marketing Projects Coordinator
  • Construction/Demolition
  • Being able to represent our company to people who may have never heard of us.
  • I don't have any content that comes to mind... I would love to see everyone else's suggestions though! 
  • I am working on a company brochure, some one page content for email and print marketing, and adjusting the website to be up-to-date.
LZherebylo

Hi everyone! My name is Liliia and I've just finished my barista career. I'm new in content marketing and very excited to learn about it and to make a successful career in this field.

prajaktk

Hi, I am Prajakt and I work at Marketing in an IT firm...

JianingWANG

Hi, I'm new here.

Aqdus

Hello dear fellow learners.

I am from Mumbai, India and I aspire to learn this fabulous topic with so many like-minded great people. Lets learn and grow together!

Samankarora17

Hi My Name is samank from India & I started the couse on hubspot for content Marketing

MClarke80

Kia Ora my name is myra and im from New Zealand. Very glad to be here. I am new to digital marketing and am excited to learn new things

DMaula7
Participant

Hi guys, I'm Dar from the Philippines. I'm happy to be here. 

sravanthiguduru

Hello everyone I am Sravanthi  I am from india I am learning Digital Marketing I am very glad to be here

Mimix84

Hello fellow marketers. my name is Samantha but everyone calls me Mimix sense I was a child. Im so excited to learn with you all and cant wait to see whats in store, cant wait to interact with some of you. Until then happy marketing!

LopeInspired

Hello everyone, I'm Lope from Nigeria.

I'm a content writer transitioning to brand storytelling. What Interests me most in content marketing is how seemingly little things make the most difference in marketing and I want to explore that through the power of active storytelling.

At the moment, I work as a brand storyteller for a startup called Vamoove. It's great to be here.

lmccullagh

Hi! I am currently creative projects manager for medecins sans frontieres' access to medicines campaign.

I love the challenge of landing a piece of content and then seeing how it can be reversionary for my different audiences. I also live the storytelling element of my job.

Currently I am about to start work on a project about refugees trying to manage their diabetes treatment during their challenging journeys.

Usquare

Hi great members! I am Umar and I am learning digital marketing.  I am excited to be part of this great community...

ZWatson77

Hye everybody, I'm Zoe. Glad to be here!

ZAHMEDJI
Participant

Heya! I'm Zain Ahmedji. I'm currently pursuing an MSc in International Business with Marketing. I'm exited to join this group.

emcmikeci

Hi, I'm Michael. I'm new here. 

Midemoor
Participant

Hi, my name is Mide from Nigeria. I'm new here and want to learn and under content marketing. I know that with the good people here I will learn and understand better. Thankyou 

Amy31

Hello, I'm Amy.  I'm an American living in the Netherlands running my own photography business.  I've just been hired as a content manager for a real estate company building a branch for the expat community.  So my fluency in Dutch and English will be an asset.  I joined this group to continue my professional development.

SJEmily69

Hi my name is SJ and I'm currenly learning how to do content marketing as a freelancer.

I work in marketing and events.

The thing that excites me most about content marketing is learning how to engage with specific audiences through affiliate marketing.

This is new to me so I don't have a favourite podcast or video just yet.

Good to meet you all. Who else is new?

SJ x

Dinaglyphs

Hello, I'm Daniel.

I've worked across various roled in digital marketing and have managed a team for 2+ years now. Currently working in the international higher education industry and looking into ways content marketing can not only ace up my skills but improve my results on the job as well.

While looking forward to what I get out of this course, we can CONNECT ON LINKEDIN or X (Formerly Twitter)