Content Marketing

Champion
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

New to the Content Marketing Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn content marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other marketers, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of content marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • What excites you most about content marketing?
  • Do you have a favorite blog, podcast, video series, or newsletter that you would recommend to other content marketers?
  • Any new content that you’re working on right now?
7,868 Replies 7,868
Ladelives
Participant

I'm currently an undergraduate in digital marketing, I work in the media and entertainment industry, content marketing is the ability for me to own and run multiple businesses and being able to get people to be interested in new idea through engaging content, I will recommend everyone who wants to be a creative entrepreneur to read the two books written by the famous successful maimi rapper Rick Ross Not working on any content as I hope to understand how content marketing works and use the experience to start my brands

PSarkar1

This is my very first course in HubSpot. Hopefully, this journey will be a great one.

DRomero8

I'm so excited for how much I'm going to learn. Good luck everyone.

nkrishnadas

Hi my name's Neha krishnadas , I'm a graduate in marketing . What excites me about content writing is the ability to engage and connect with audiences and the challenge to think different everyday. Currently, I'm not working on any specific content, but I'm always ready to assist with any writing and learn from it . Looking forward for a great experience and master at content writing 

sndstwn19

Hello, I'm Sendi, a dedicated student eagerly preparing for internship applications this year. Wishing myself luck! Ever since my first year at university, I've been captivated by the realm of marketing. What fuels my passion is the opportunity to delight customers and drive successful projects through strategic marketing initiatives

CMarie73

Hey everyone,

Claire here, happy to be upskilling myself to build interest & success in my Rescue Dog Blog! And my hubbys marketing agency! 
Love learning from all types of people, Russell Brunsen, copy posse, Ray Edwards, Melissa Murgatroyd & many more!!! 

KCampbell01

Hi! I'm Kimeesha. I'm currently employed as the Marketing Officer at Recycling Partners of Jamaica. We are in the process of streamlining our content strategy for a new year and I'd love to learn more omn how to do that effectively. 

Kayla40160
Participant

Hi, my name is Kayla! I currently work in the Entertainment industry and I'm currently working on being a social media manager. I’d love any advice or recommendations in these fields! If there are any events or study groups in Los Angeles I'm interested in joining a few!

Pems24

Hi, I'm Eirene. Exploring the world of marketing and I think Hubspot is a great space to begin! I'm a volunteer for a budding media organization and I hope to apply the things I learn here at Hubspot to the growth of the organization. My favourite podcasts include Think Fast, Talk Smart and Deep Dive with Ali Abdaal. I absolutely recommend those! 

rzh317
Participant

"I'm Rubi, fresh to this field and eager to collaborate with fellow members, honing my skills in marketing and content creation."

GamalJastram

Hello everyone, I'm Gamal Jastram! I am an entrepreneur and business owner and I have undertaken this journey to gain in-depth and applicable knowledge about Digital Marketing and all it's components (SEO, E-mail marketing, SMM etc..) I want to use this know-how to grow my following and thus my business online. And then, who knows ? Maybe build a Digital Marketing organization too, why not ? I am excited to be here and hopefully we will share amazing ideas and inspire one another.

ZGreen

Hi im interested in a career change so just here to learn about marketing 

Hanza

Im hanza , I'm  new in this field and looking forward to working with other members and learning skills in marketing and content. I like to learn as to digital marketing and build network via this community for helping my career. Its my first online course with hubspot. 

JPsnow03
Participant

I'm a new business owner, and brand new to the content management game.  I use content creation to promote my music and writing, but as an aspiring consultant I want to know everything I can about digital marketing.  I've got a lot of projects in the works, from novels to pod-casts, and even a self produced album.   I'm hoping to be able to call you all my peers, and it's great to be part of the community

JWanjiru2

I am Janet, new in this field and looking forward to working with other members and  learning skills in marketing and content.

JPsnow03
Participant

Hey Janet, I wanted to reach out as a newbie as well.  Perhaps we can discuss the issues at hand in the near future.  Cheers!

nbarton0

G'day everyone!

I love to play tabletop games, getting people around a table and starting conversations, creating freindships. 
So much so, that I run a local tabletop gaming club and started a small online retail business to support and grow the community.  I feel like a character in a 'story' mentoined on Hubspot, but need help to share the story and my passion for tabletop gaming. 

keeleejc

Hello, my name is Keelee, and I am new to content marketing. I am now starting my first certification through HubSpot courses and am excited to see the inside knowledge that this will bring me! I am a student at a 4-year university and am studying food, nutrition, and health with a minor in communications that I hope to tie marketing into.

OAdeniyi4

Hello everyone, my name is Mide. I am new to hubspot and a beginner in content marketing. I believe i would be able to learn more. Thanks

MsOgiye

Hello, my name is Faith Ogiye. I currently work as a Business Operation Manager. I started a course on Digital Marketing and Content Marketing is my area of interest. I have found this course to be helpful and educational. I also started a blog, still trying to understand it as a beginner. I want to use my knowledge to create engaging content around my life as a Business Operation Manager who understands the challenges young and business owners encounter while starting in a professional setting.

DKontorskyy

Hey!

I am Denys, currently work as a Content Wrtier at a IT Product Studio.
I love content that makes you have discussions with yourslef hours later after seeing it.... and I really love ahrefs blog!