CRM

Jaccodevos
Participant

Reply to HubSpot conversations in Microsoft Teams - doesn't work

I connected Hubspot with Teams via a full installation, as explained on this page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/connect-hubspot-and-microsoft-teams#reply-to-hubspot-conv...

On the bottom of the page there's information about "Reply to HubSpot conversations in Microsoft Teams", to get this option:

Jaccodevos_1-1669724406886.png

The steps explained on the page are not shown in my account, which means I cannot finish this step to fully integrate the 'live chat' in Microsoft Teams. As explained I need to:

• On the Connected teams tab, under the Bot Upgrade column, click Upgrade next to the team you want to upgrade. You'll then be redirected to your Microsoft Teams account.

What I see on this page is: 

Jaccodevos_0-1669724118365.png

Which means I cannot upgrade the account and cannot activate the option to reply on messages in Teams. What is the reason for this? And how can I fix this so I can activate the option to reply in Microsoft Teams on live chats?

By the way, these explained steps on the page added in this message:

To upgrade a Microsoft Team:

• In your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon min the main navigation bar, then select App Marketplace.
  • Search for the Microsoft Teams integration, and select Microsoft Teams in the results.
  • On the Connected teams tab, under the Bot Upgrade column, click Upgrade next to the team you want to upgrade. You'll then be redirected to your Microsoft Teams account.

I'm not able to find what has been described, only via (but not sure if this is the correct page) Settings - Account setup - Integrations - Connected Apps.

How can I fix this so I can activate the conversations in Microsoft Teams?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Alexavier

I am having this issue too, i do see the upgrade button. i followed the instruction and check to make sure that this feature is released.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/connect-hubspot-and-microsoft-teams

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Microsoft-Teams-Integration-with-Conversations/idi-p/...

anyone got it working?

0 Upvotes
JewelleryServic
Participant

Exactly the same issue is happening with us. We have done the full install open, but there is no options to "Upgrade for new features".

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jaccodevos , thank you for providing details in this case. 

Would you be able to try these steps?

1. Go to the Connected team tab within the MS Teams integration settings on HubSpot.
  2. For the team that they are looking to access the new features, for example 'Percept admin - core team', click Upgrade under the Upgrade for new features column.

3. This will take you to Microsoft Teams where you can update the HubSpot bot from the Apps tab for the team by selecting the ‘Manage Team’ choice.

4. With the team upgraded, navigate back to HubSpot. You'll now be able to select the team for use in the conversations inbox. (let us know if that solves your specific case) 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jaccodevos
Participant

Hello @PamCotton, thanks a lot for the reply. But I think I don't really understand the first two steps you mention:

1. Go to the Connected team tab within the MS Teams integration settings on HubSpot.
  2. For the team that they are looking to access the new features, for example 'Percept admin - core team', click Upgrade under the Upgrade for new features column.

As shown in my screenshot, I don't have any option under the 'upgrade for new features' column? There is simple nothing there to click on, as shown here:

Jaccodevos_0-1669796323522.png

So how do you want me to proceed in this case? 

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Jacco

Jaccodevos
Participant

Hi @PamCotton,

I recently logged in again to see if there was already an option to activate the Hubspot chat in Teams. As said in my previous message, I'm not available to click on any button under 'Upgrade for new features'. I'm a super admin, so I would think I have the right to do so. Not sure if it's a new pop-up, but I see this in the screen of the settings of the app:

Jaccodevos_0-1673435220963.png

Why do I need to contact the Hubspot Admin, when I'm a super admin user?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jacco

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jaccodevos and @robertlaughter hope both of you are doing well!

I will encourage you to uninstall and install the integration again, by following these instructions.

*To reply to HubSpot conversations in Microsoft Teams

Please note: this functionality is only available if you selected Full Install when installing the integration.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

robertlaughter

I am having the same issue.

0 Upvotes