CRM

Participant

NPS and CSAT Surveys

SOLVE

Can I send a NPS or CSAT survey via workflow?
Example :  If a custom property is updated > Send an email to the contact requesting to fill out the survey.

NOTE :  Also, is there a way to have NPS or CSAT links available so that i can use it in emails while setting up workflow.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
ChrisoKlepke
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

NPS and CSAT Surveys

SOLVE

Hey @01150 ,

It's not possible with a workflow, but there is something similar to re-enrollment when setting up the recipient in your survey.

Select the option Start from scratch and create your criteria. In the Options tab, you can select to resurvey your contacts. With a filter, is known every time a change is made to the property, the survey gets send again.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 11.10.27.png

Hope this helps!

Cheers, 

Chriso

View solution in original post

ChrisoKlepke
Solution

NPS and CSAT Surveys

SOLVE

@01150 No worries 😉 

So in the example I mentioned, it would always send if the LCS changes to a different value. 

• LCS is set the first time to e.g. Lead >> survey sent
  • LCS changes from Lead to SQL >> survey sent
  • LCS changes from SQL to Customer >> survey sent
  • And so on...

You could think about using a static list as a trigger for your survey. Create a workflow that adds contacts to the list and one that kicks them of the list. But from what I understand, this is not what you're looking for as you mentioned "If a custom property is updated > Send an email to the contact requesting to fill out the survey."

does it make more sense now?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ChrisoKlepke
Solution

NPS and CSAT Surveys

SOLVE

Hey @01150 ,

It's not possible with a workflow, but there is something similar to re-enrollment when setting up the recipient in your survey.

Select the option Start from scratch and create your criteria. In the Options tab, you can select to resurvey your contacts. With a filter, is known every time a change is made to the property, the survey gets send again.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 11.10.27.png

Hope this helps!

Cheers, 

Chriso

Participant

NPS and CSAT Surveys

SOLVE

@ChrisoKlepke  Thank you for your response! 🙂
But, as stated above the survey would be send 1st and 2nd time only. The reoccurence of sending it to the same customer whenever the condition met isn't possible I suppose. Could you confirm?

0 Upvotes
ChrisoKlepke
Solution

NPS and CSAT Surveys

SOLVE

@01150 No worries 😉 

So in the example I mentioned, it would always send if the LCS changes to a different value. 

• LCS is set the first time to e.g. Lead >> survey sent
  • LCS changes from Lead to SQL >> survey sent
  • LCS changes from SQL to Customer >> survey sent
  • And so on...

You could think about using a static list as a trigger for your survey. Create a workflow that adds contacts to the list and one that kicks them of the list. But from what I understand, this is not what you're looking for as you mentioned "If a custom property is updated > Send an email to the contact requesting to fill out the survey."

does it make more sense now?