CRM

AEugene
Participant

List monitoring

SOLVE

Hi everyone,

I'm new to development and I would like to know if someone could help with this subject. We've recently faced the issue of a lot of contacts created in Hubspot with Offline Source as Original Source (which is not really useful) so I created several lists of my different offline sources (API,INEGRATION...) so I can easily see when there is a lot of offline sources contacts created in one day. But I would love to automate alert directly in my mailbox or a slack channel so won't have too check everyday. So I would like to know two things:

1.if there is a way to send the statistics of lists every week in  my inbox mail or a slack message (total of contacts,total of new contacts...)?

2.If there a way to create a alert each time number of contacts of a list increase too quickly (the "too quickly" has to be define with a maximum of new contacts per day that shouldn't be exceeded for each list)

Thanks for your help !

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

List monitoring

SOLVE

Hi @AEugene 

That's a really cool idea and great to track so granularly.

You cant really get a list update but what if you turned the data into a customer report and send the report to yourself daily/weekly/monthly?

This would involve using the Source Drill Down and Create Date to Create a Bar Graph and then set filters and email it on a recurring basis. You can also create all the stats you need and schedule an entire dashboard to be sent to your email/slack daily/weekly etc.

In terms of the number of contacts increasing too "quickly", I would suggest using databox to create a report for that figure and then set goals, if you exceed the daily, weekly, monthly "goal" you can get notifications. I am not sure how you could do it natively in HubSpot.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
bmonitors

List monitoring

SOLVE

Thank you so much for the detailed question and also thanks for the support team for detailed answer. I am in love with this platform and now bookmarking it for future use. Thanks for this platform.

AEugene
Participant

List monitoring

SOLVE

Hi @NicoleSengers @TiphaineCuisset ,

Thank you for your help !

Sending Custom report/dashboard to myself by email is an awesome idea ! (I'm going to complicate everything and do API call...) I will check out for the databox integration you talk about and come back to this conversation if I could figure it out.

Kind Regards,

Anaïs

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

List monitoring

SOLVE

Hi @AEugene 

That's a really cool idea and great to track so granularly.

You cant really get a list update but what if you turned the data into a customer report and send the report to yourself daily/weekly/monthly?

This would involve using the Source Drill Down and Create Date to Create a Bar Graph and then set filters and email it on a recurring basis. You can also create all the stats you need and schedule an entire dashboard to be sent to your email/slack daily/weekly etc.

In terms of the number of contacts increasing too "quickly", I would suggest using databox to create a report for that figure and then set goals, if you exceed the daily, weekly, monthly "goal" you can get notifications. I am not sure how you could do it natively in HubSpot.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

List monitoring

SOLVE

Hi @AEugene 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Adeline_ @NicoleSengers @Josh do you have some recommendations for @AEugene on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !