CMS for Marketers

JorieMunroe
Inbound Professor
Inbound Professor

How well does your website serve its visitors?

Think about the saying, “People don’t buy a quarter-inch drill; they buy a quarter-inch hole.” This is a perfect example of the Jobs Theory in action. When someone purchases a drill, they’re hiring that drill to do the job of creating a hole in their wall.

What is the job people are hiring your website to do? How are you currently solving those needs? Keep in mind, your site may have several different “jobs.” Some people may be coming there to find out about your pricing, while others might want to speak with your sales team. Share your thoughts below.

*To learn more about this, check out the Fundamentals of a Great Website User Experience lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

85 Replies 85
AKaur31
Participant

I recognize the importance of not just updating content, but also actively managing the website and leads. so this should definitely use such smart strategy tools for business.

SHazarika

Consider the adage, "Individuals aren't purchasing a quarter-inch drill; they're seeking a quarter-inch hole." This exemplifies the Jobs Theory in practice. When someone buys a drill, they're employing it to fulfill the task of making a hole in their wall.

What specific tasks are individuals entrusting your website to accomplish? How are you presently addressing those requirements? Remember, your site might serve various "jobs." Some visitors could be seeking pricing information, while others may intend to engage with your sales team. Please share your reflections below.

SKaur71
Participant

At present, our website lacks content and functionality. Our aim is to establish a robust online presence by curating comprehensive information essential for successful sales. Our services cater to the needs of busy individuals, offering both personal and professional assistance. We specialize in aiding customers with tasks they often lack time for, in addition to providing practical products designed to streamline everyday activities.

0 Upvotes
HKaur0
Participant

I recognize the importance of not just updating content, but also actively managing the website and leads. so this should definitely use such smart strategy tools for business.

0 Upvotes
ACrider

My website isn't providing anything at the moment. We are trying to get it up and running with all the content we need to have a successful sales presence.  What we do is a personal and professional service for busy people. We help them accomplish tasks they normally do not have time for and we also provide physical products to help our customers with everyday tasks.

0 Upvotes
RahmatJ

Our website provides the solution to the issues that a potential customer is looking for. 

It provides the following information:

1. Information, Products and Services

2. Engaging & informative content

3. Our History

4. Pretty much a one-stop shop

0 Upvotes
sakshi1087

Our website provides the solution to the issues that a potential customer is looking for. 

It provides the following information:

1. Services

2. Engaging & informative content

3. Our History

4. Solutions for ones issues. 

A All in one package. 

0 Upvotes
KHenry11

Our company website, offers information about our properties, services that we offer, job posting and upcoming event or sales.Pretty much a one stop shop .

0 Upvotes
LorenzoFiumi

• information about our services and how we can help them
  • free, specific and valuable content 
  • contact the sales team
0 Upvotes

Our website serves up:

• Product information
  • Blogs with relevant industry content for our customers
  • Technical support
  • Customer Service
    Etc.
0 Upvotes
Raghavendra
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

very usefull and provide free content but some more knowledge resources should need.

0 Upvotes
HLerner
Participant

This is a great question to ask every month.  I just popped open our website and feel it's doing a great job of solving the needs of the visitors.  Usually, finding out more about programs and how to jump in without barriers.  The user journey is top of mind.

VDath

Provide solutions to their problems.

0 Upvotes
ASmith27

Provide them with free content

0 Upvotes
SDario

Our website functions as an informational and tangible tool for our members to gain knowledge about expanding their brands, networking with individuals in their industries, and provides access to in person events and functions.

0 Upvotes
AhsanMalik

I am actually impressed what HubSpot CMS has to offer. I am working as a Sales & Marketing Professional in a comapny. The company's website was created a long time ago and only the content is being maintained from time to time. But realizing how important it is not to only update the content but stay active with or find your leads in the market it is important and easy to operate / manage your website on CMS these days. For sure, if I will run my business I will use smart strategy tools like HubSpot CMS a complete marketing tool. 

0 Upvotes
MGross5
Participant

• Provide them with free content (insights, podcasts, blogs) that is unique to our targeted industry
0 Upvotes
molayamkt

I guess that one of the most important things when we as a marketers decide to make an action plan with a website is the UX & UI. For Example: Here in Colombia, the thing that give the first place to RAPPI is because its untuitive design that lead their users finds what they need quickly. Coming back to the first line: First impression is the key to build a successful brand. 

0 Upvotes
ApoZadeh

Im currently helping few clients with their website deseign. Since its a remote business an emphasis should be put on : to the point, simple, modern, intimate, personal (boutique business). 

What do visitors hire the website to do? 

-Find out if its a suitable solution to their needs (Case Studies)

-Since its animation and VR related a presentation of such skill should be diplayed

-be able to tell if these guys know what their doing (design and messaging)

-guesstimate if this is a solution to their need ( which leads to contact sales reps) 

-Get in touch with sales reps for exploration call

-learn more about the business 

0 Upvotes
NWheel

Our current website offers potential clients a chance to learn about our primary services and connect with sales to engage in an online math review. We also provide support to existing customers with support through chatbot so they can ask a question.

0 Upvotes