CMS Development

Vchannel
Participant

Help to creating dynamic pages

SOLVE

Hello  Devs,

I have 5 events in my hubDB table then how can make dynamic page for each event and the page path is respectiive to event name. I checked for some solutions but I didn't get flow and syntax too.

I hope you get my point and I'm looking forward to a solution.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Sorry to jump in here @Anton. Hi @Vchannel, in the settings of your HubDB make sure "Enable creation of dynamic pages using row data" is selected. This will add two columns, Page title and Page path. Whatever you write into page path will be the URL of the dynamic page of that row, for example "developer-meetup-feb-2022". This is relative to whatever page you're populating with HubDB data, so if you have a normal website page that is "example.com/events", add the HubDB in the advanced settings of the page and then the dynamic paths will be generated automatically as a subfolder of /events so you can view the page for your Developer Meetup Feb 2022 event at example.com/events/developer-meetup-feb-2022.

More info here.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
piersg
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Sorry to jump in here @Anton. Hi @Vchannel, in the settings of your HubDB make sure "Enable creation of dynamic pages using row data" is selected. This will add two columns, Page title and Page path. Whatever you write into page path will be the URL of the dynamic page of that row, for example "developer-meetup-feb-2022". This is relative to whatever page you're populating with HubDB data, so if you have a normal website page that is "example.com/events", add the HubDB in the advanced settings of the page and then the dynamic paths will be generated automatically as a subfolder of /events so you can view the page for your Developer Meetup Feb 2022 event at example.com/events/developer-meetup-feb-2022.

More info here.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@Anton , this seems like a question up your alley

0 Upvotes