Ask Me Anything and Panel Discussions

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

What are your New Year's Resolutions for 2023?

EN Community - Holiday Campaign Artwork (3).jpg

Happy 2023 from the HubSpot Community Team! 🎉

As we enter the New Year, many of us are thinking about growing our businesses, our HubSpot skills, and our professional skills.

Are you looking to finally complete a certification course in the HubSpot Academy that has been on your to-do list?

Are you hoping to finally launch your first ads campaign?  

Or, maybe you want to audit your HubSpot workflows and organize your workflow library. 

What are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2023? Let us know here, and if we can help you achieve your goals, let us know! 🙌

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
9 Replies 9
ShujaatAli

Hi good day !
I want to understand with example that how we set up a Hubpot CRM  for a company and how we get to know about hubpot crm implementtion with practise

0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @ShujaatAli. Getting set up with HubSpot usually involves HubSpot Onboarding Services. If you did not purhcase that, I would suggest starting with HubSpot Academy. You can find a course there on the Hub you've purchased (Sales Software, for instance) that should help. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
danmoyle

Like @Jnix284 I'm less resolutions focused, and more "seeting intentions" focused this year. A few of my intentions:

• Walk at least 15 minutes everyday for health
  • During my walks, get back into inspirational & educational podcasts
  • Reach "Most Valuable Member" in community
  • Help my team grow by 50%

And I have some other ideas to chase. But instead of setting up a word of the year or resolutions, I'm exploring my life with curiosity of purpose. 😊 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
AzamMarketing
Participant

Dan, those a well-thought-out goals. They are specific, as is necessary to maximise the chances of fulfilling them.

Hope you hit your targets!

Jnix284

@danmoyle love this! and also, you're definitely one of the most valuable members of the community, hitting the rank will just confirm what we all already know! 😉

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

danmoyle

@Jnix284 you're making me blush 😊 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
Jnix284

@kvlschaefer This is the second year I didn't set a New Year's Resolution - it's something I've always done and where I've allowed my stubbornness to take the reigns so I could always meet whatever I set, even if it didn't make sense as the year progressed. Last year I set out to go with the wind a bit...

Keeping my HubSpot certifications up to date is always on my goal list, and thanks to a suggestion from @danmoyle to renew 1/week instead of batching them, I feel this is also now a lot more manageable.

The other HubSpot goal I have is launching our Knowledge Base to replace our FAQ, and then focusing on some of the other tools that come with the upgraded Service Hub Pro subscription 😉

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

AzamMarketing
Participant

Thank you for this post.

My aim is to kickstart my digital agency's growth to the next level in 2023. 2022 didn't see us make many significant strides, but looking to do better this year!

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AzamMarketing,

Love this goal!

Thank you for sharing with us 🙂 

Wishing you all the best in 2023!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !