Ads

KHeidemannINF
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

FB Pixel Code is not activated

SOLVE

I get the following error message via the Facebook Pixel Helper:

"WARNINGS

We detected event code but the pixel has not activated for this event, so no information was sent to Facebook. This could be due to an error in the code, but could also occur if the pixel fires on a dynamic event such as a button click."

Can someone help me to solve this problem?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JPanama
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @KHeidemannINF

Thanks for reaching out. As per the Knowledge Base here Facebook Event Codes are not supported if they are installed via HubSpot:

• Facebook event codes will not work if you installed the Facebook pixel with the HubSpot Ads tool. If you want to add Facebook event codes to your pages, you must install the Facebook pixel code manually by adding it to the footer HTML of your website pages. If you install the Facebook pixel code manually, you will not be able to create Facebook website audiences from HubSpot.

I hope that clears this up. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Best, 

Joe (HubSpot Moderator)

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
JPanama
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @KHeidemannINF

Thanks for reaching out. As per the Knowledge Base here Facebook Event Codes are not supported if they are installed via HubSpot:

• Facebook event codes will not work if you installed the Facebook pixel with the HubSpot Ads tool. If you want to add Facebook event codes to your pages, you must install the Facebook pixel code manually by adding it to the footer HTML of your website pages. If you install the Facebook pixel code manually, you will not be able to create Facebook website audiences from HubSpot.

I hope that clears this up. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Best, 

Joe (HubSpot Moderator)