APIs & Integrations

AGameza
Participant

I need detailed campaign reports by date

SOLVE

hello. I need your help. I need the historical records of reports per campaign, because this api "https://api.hubapi.com/analytics/v2/reports/utm-campaigns/total?hapikey=" only provides general data... What is the nomenclature to get the detailed data by campaign? very grateful if you help me Greetings

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AGameza,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Looking at this documentation here see that we currently support one campaign endpoint to Get campaign data for a given campaign.

I found this thread on Campaigns Objects here.  It looks like our team is planning to release a new set of APIs based on the latest update. I would encourage you to up-vote this idea thread here and submit your feedback around the Marketing Campaign API that you are most interested in.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AGameza,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Looking at this documentation here see that we currently support one campaign endpoint to Get campaign data for a given campaign.

I found this thread on Campaigns Objects here.  It looks like our team is planning to release a new set of APIs based on the latest update. I would encourage you to up-vote this idea thread here and submit your feedback around the Marketing Campaign API that you are most interested in.

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes