⚙ Operations Hub

SKunert5
Participant

Multiselect or dropdown fields to be sent to Zoho CRM

SOLVE

We have established the starter version of OperationsHub and want to update the interface from Hubspot to Zoho CRM in order to sync Contact and Company data. Reading the Hubspot documentation https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/connect-and-use-hubspot-data-sync?KBOpenTab#set-up-your-s... it seems that dropdown or multi-select fields cannot be easily transferred to another CRM system - at least not bidirectional. But we only need it in one direction: Hubspot -> Zoho. So can somebody confirm, that such field types are possible to transfer? We currently taking care, that the content of the fields are aligned in terms of dropdowns etc. in boths systems, to ease the mapping.

Thanks a lot Silke

1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @SKunert5,

You should be able to map these in from HS -> Zoho.  I've done this a while back with a few other clients with no issues.  Keep in mind though that the display value of HubSpot doesn't always line up with the internal value.  You might need to reconcile those.  

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @SKunert5,

You should be able to map these in from HS -> Zoho.  I've done this a while back with a few other clients with no issues.  Keep in mind though that the display value of HubSpot doesn't always line up with the internal value.  You might need to reconcile those.  

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
SKunert5
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks a lot Chris for the answer. I let you know, in case it doesn't work 😉

0 Upvotes