📅 Events

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

[APR 27] Automation Strategy Community Meetup 🚀

Hi folks!

We have some exciting news! On April 27, we hosted our first Community Meetup on Automation Strategy. 🚀

Click here of the recording

Key Takeways

With these meetups, we want to create a space where you can have discussions on a specific operations topic, and connect and learn from your peers and experts.

The topic of our first community meetup will be Automation Strategy. Joining us are Con Cirillo and Mike Jaramillo, two resident HubSpotters that have made their careers in the field of Automation. They love talking, thinking, and strategizing about it. Here’s what you need to know about them:

Con Cirillo 

Con’s a Senior Customer Experience Strategist who specializes in reducing friction and applying force at every step in the flywheel using – you guessed it – automation. He has started his career at HubSpot in conversational marketing and has grown to become one of our main automation thought-leaders. Oh, and besides that, he’s an excellent conversationalist. 

Mike Jaramillo

What you need to know about Mike is that he knows SaaS like no other. Before joining HubSpot’s Automation Team, he worked on other marketing automation platforms like Infusionsoft and ActiveCampaign as a product manager. With all that experience and product expertise he doesn't just talk about automation, he lives and breathes it.

So if you’re interested in automation, and want to discuss it with your peers, don’t hesitate to join the conversation on April 27, 11 AM (EST). It’s the ideal place to share your thoughts, get feedback on your ideas, and gather insights.

Presentation1.jpg

Here are some discussion starters:

• How are you leveraging automation to support your strategic goals? 
  • What is one strategy that you’re doubling down on, or backing away from?
  • What do you think is an overrated/underrated trend in automation?
  • What kind of challenges does automation cause companies to face?
8 Replies 8
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@TCornelio , @rtruncale , @Amy-N 

The recording is live, you can find it here
Access passcode: &=G6g0!j

TCornelio
Participant

Thank you!
0 Upvotes
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@rtruncale @Amy-N I'm only seeing this now. So sorry! The event is ongoing. So feel free to join!
You can find the new link at the top of this post.
Or just click here: https://hubspot.zoom.us/j/96955378116?pwd=M2x2RHJ4eWJXMWFHV1YydFkra0JhUT09

0 Upvotes
rtruncale
Top Contributor

I am blocked from joining. That's a bummer. I guess next time...

0 Upvotes
Amy-N
Participant | Partner
Participant | Partner

Same here! 😞

0 Upvotes
TCornelio
Participant

Shocks I want to come but it will be 11pm here and my bedtime. 🙁

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@TCornelio wrote:

Shocks I want to come but it will be 11pm here and my bedtime. 🙁

No worries! If you have any questions or topics you'd like to see discussed, just post them here.
I'll be sure to record the session and share it here 🙂

0 Upvotes
kelseyingram392
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Question for the event, how are you measuring the success of different branches of your workflows? The tool is very powerful, but we're having trouble understanding which branches are working better than others in order to drive decision making. Thanks and looking forward to it!