• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
maggiebutler on September 14, 2020
OpsLife is HubSpot's newest community for Operations professionals. Whether you're in Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Customer Success Ops, RevOps, or another type of Ops role -- we're here to provide a home for the content, education, and resources you n read more
15 upvotes
93 Replies
Contributor | Elite Partner
September 29, 2022 07:59
Not at all a pitch, but we know that stack and what you're trying to do EXTREMELY well. We're an HS/Outreach/SFDC partner and have gone super deep in...read more
Solved
Madsjorgensen on November 21, 2022
Hi all, Working with a client on setting up the native integration between HS and SFDC. Is it possible to set up the selective sync so that opportunities in the first two stages of the SF pipeline are synced to HS as SQLs and the latter stages ar read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
November 22, 2022 06:58
@Madsjorgensen selective sync is used to limit what data can come from Salesforce to HubSpot. It seems like you want to change how that data is rec...read more
Solved
joel_vandusen on November 18, 2022
Hello! I am working on gathering intelligence from associated deals on the company level. What I am trying to do is get an accurate number of total number of paid licenses for a company, when they've purchased users across multiple deals. What I read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 18, 2022 10:15
Hi @joel_vandusen , Calculation properties support conditions but only simple conditions, not 'complex' conditions like your dates. The ...read more
Solved
romeonoi on November 17, 2022
Do you guys know if we have a history tracking table in Salesforce? Similar to this: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.tracking_field_history.htm&type=5 Thanks a ton.
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 17, 2022 07:53
Hi @romeonoi , The history is also accessible via API, see for example this thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/API-call-to-access-th...read more
UrmasK on November 15, 2022
Hi, So starting from monday all of our users on zoom lost the link on the zoom meeting confirmation email. We really have done no changes and all the integration and meeting page seems to be correctly configured. Have there been any changes read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
November 16, 2022 00:27
Hi @UrmasK Thank you for reaching out! I can see you have a ticket open with the technical support team about this, continuing to part...read more
SPatti on November 13, 2022
Hi, I am planning to clean up properties for all( contacts, deals, tickets, sites etc.,) which are unncessary and no longer use. ( data management tool finds no data or duplicate dat but I want no longer use properties) Help me find the best to read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 17, 2022 21:15
Hi @SPatti , Under Settings > Properties , you should see Export all properties in the top right corner. This is where you can downloa...read more
Solved
JAnderson04 on November 07, 2022
Hi all, New to Hubspot, wondering if someone could help me. Want to A/B test the MQLs. 20% going to further nurture.. and 80% going to Sales. Is there anyway this is possible? Coming from Marketo I can random in the live workflow. Does that exis read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 07, 2022 07:05
Hi @JAnderson04 , Out of the box, by default, this is not possible in HubSpot workflows. It can however be achieved with custom code actions, ...read more
Solved
OmryS on November 03, 2022
Hi! I was wondering if there was a way to create a report showing the total amout of all closed won deals from 2 different pipelines? I want to be able to show the total ARR from 2 separate pipelines, instead of showing the amounts per pipeline read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
November 07, 2022 11:49
@OmryS You would just need to add an additional filter of Deal Stage contains any of Closed Won (Pipeline X); Closed Won (Pipeline Y). see screens...read more
Solved
BLandry9 on October 12, 2022
Hello, I am trying to make an active list. Is it possible to do this using any of the following factors? Subscription Campain Who sent the email
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
October 13, 2022 09:22
Hi @BLandry9 , Can you please be a bit more specific? I'm not clear on whether you're referring to marketing email or to sales emails. I...read more
LaurenKennedy on September 28, 2022
Our team put together a comprehensive guide on how to implement the RevOps framework in 5 simple steps. Here's an outline of the topics covered: 1. What is Revenue Operations? Revenue Operations (RevOps) is a B2B fun read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 29, 2022 04:00
Thank you for sharing @LaurenKennedy ! 🙂
Solved
HopeAndy on September 22, 2022
Hello! I am looking to sync several deal properites from Pipedrive to HubSpot. The one giving me the most issues is the "Deal owner" property that's native to HubSpot. It appears that the Pipedrive "deal owner name" field doesn't want to sync wi read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 23, 2022 09:28
Thanks for the tag @TiphaineCuisset ! I believe @RemotishAgency worked on a pipedrive integration project though it was a few years ago, she may ...read more
Solved
ManuelI on September 21, 2022
Hey y'all. we are working extensively with custom objects and they are more and more becoming integral part of our CRM. We are a B2B Saas company that offers subscriptions. One company can have multiple subscriptions or a subscription can have mu read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 22, 2022 08:03
Hi @ManuelI , My go to when needing to run workflows on association changes is setting up a calculated property for example on a Company that ...read more
Solved
SethPerrett on September 21, 2022
Hopefully I am posting this in the right group. 🙂 Are the any experts out there that have a hack for this scenario? We have a file being uploaded nightly into Hubspot with these two properties. We don't have the ability to easily modify this read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
September 23, 2022 08:34
Hi @SethPerrett , I think you can achieve that easily via the Search the CRM API if you have access to custom coded actions within workflows. ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar